8

I woke up at three in the morning to my phone going off none stop. I looked at the missed calls and messages I got and knew I was in some deep doo doo. I got at least five from tyla and ten from odell asking me am I okay. I got up and grabbed my keys heading for the door. I opened it and walked out to the car and for in locking the doors making sure to shoot Trevor a text letting him know I was out. As, I was pulling out the drive way I seen this beautiful girl she was brown skinned, with big curly hair. I didn't think too much of who she could be because I was so trapped in the thought of odell because mad that I kidnapped his car. I pulled up to the house and all the lights were still on and I was now scared. I walked into the house and was met by Tyla.

"Bitch where have you been at?" She asked me smirking

"I feel asleep watching this movie!" I told her giving her a small smile

"Odell is piss-" she was trying to say before she got cut off by a pissed off odell.

"Okay everyone get out my house!" He said and everyone started to exit so I tried the same but he grabbed me "except you!" He said

I stood there and waited for Tyla to shut the door and when she did. I was scared I didn't want to be left alone with him what if he hurts me? Im standing there and he picks me up taking me upstairs to his room.

"Strip!" He said not laughing

"But -" I tried to say but he gave me that eye

I started to strip my clothes and he pushed my back down so I was like ass up face down (hahaha) I was bending over and be was giving me the rules that I can stand straight unless he says or he adds more minutes. I tried to ask how many minutes but he wouldn't answer me. I seen him pull out this whooping sex stick and I felt him whoop me with it. Every hit was powerful and meaningful. I swear I was not expecting this to happen. After forty five minutes went by he let me stand up straight and my ass was on fire I mean fire. I sat gently on the bed and just looked at him till I seen the light on my phone go off. I picked it up and started to read the message from Trevor.

Trevor: what's up Lil ma? And that's coo no biggy I hope you got home safe and I'll text you in the morning..

_________________

Summer P.O.V.

So I pull up to my house and see some girl pulling out the drive way but the girl pulling out is freaking pretty and I mean that but what the hell is she doing at my house? But maybe she just pulled in to turn around. I got all my work stuff for the paperwork at the hospital and walked up to the door opening it. I was met by a sleepy trevor sitting on the couch. I dropped everything at the door and went to go hug him as he quickly but his phone down and locked it.

"Hey babe how was your day?" I asked him smiling

"It was good just chilled with the homies! Went shoe shopping but can't find the shoes I want!" He said smiling giving me a kiss

"Babe was someone here tonight?" I asked him and his whole face expression changed

"Nah!" He said getting up off the couch

I thought that was strange but I just didn't say anything at all.I grabbed my phone and walked up stairs to our room we shared going to take a shower.

__________________

Odell P.O.V.

So I been sitting here for hours ever since the girls got back and my girl decided to keep on pushing without asking if she could in my car. What she don't know is that when she moved in with me she was officially mine and no ones else's but wait till she get through that door she gone learn because I know she was with a nigga and she gone have to learn that she all mine. We sitting here waiting and she finally want to pull up so I just sat down to cool down so I wouldn't go off on her stupid ass. When she walked in the house I made everyone leave and it was just me and her.

"Where the fuck have you been?" I asked her nicely

"Out just having fun!" She said and that's what made me slap her

She held onto her cheek looking up at me about to cry. I shouldn't have slapped her maybe that was a Lil too much. So I picked her up and took her to our room and used my wip to whoop her so she wouldn't do this again and I'm telling you she was loving every inch.

___________________

Trevor P.O.V.

So I was at the mall and bumped into this pretty girl. I know I'm wrong for it like I have a girl that's at work right now but I have never seen someone so freaking beautiful. I asked her for her name and number and she gave it up like cake maybe she wants the dick. I smiled and walked away kinda worried about everything. I finally got a text from her a hour later and I asked her to come for dinner and she agreed yes this should be fun. I'm thinking dinner, chill, cuddle, sex, and she out within two hours before my girl home which is at three fifteen.