2

So we made it to Tyla house and Marcus weird ass was there. I started to smile because Marcus think he can dance and he really can't.

"Dude go sit down you always be tryna show out in front of everyone!" Tyla said laughing

I walked up to her room and sat everything down on the bed. I laid down and felt my eyes getting heavy and the next thing I felt was sleep taking over. I was later woke up by zoey.

"Camila wake up you have two hours to be ready!" Zoey said shaking me

I looked at her and wanted to roll over and fall back to sleep but I knew I had to get up and get ready because I couldn't just let Odell jut walk away so I got up and headed to the shower. I took a long ass shower and got out lotioning my body in my vanilla scent and putting on my matching lace panties and bra set. I put on my pink skin tight dress that fit all my curves and went to mid- thigh. I put on my black heels and had Brianna do my hair. I put on some mascara and lip gloss and right on time we heard the door bell ring.

"Ah, Camila come on yo boo here!" She said opening the door

I looked at zoey and she smiled slapping my ass cheek.

"Go get em boo!" She said

I walked out the bedroom and down the stairs. I looked at the door and their stood sexy ass Odell in a nice are black, green, and pink suit. His suit was all black but the shirt inside was pink and his tie was green. I swear he was looking goof Az.f. I walked up to him and gave him a hug.

"You ready to go beautiful?" He asked me smiling

"Yeah let's go!" I said going out the door first and him following behind

We made it outside and he ran over to my door side opening it so I could get in. Wow such a gentlemen. I looked at him as he got into the car and he just smiled at me and pulled out the driveway. I was just sitting there until we pulled up to this restaurant and he gave the keys to the valet parking and helped me out the car. We both walked up to the door holding hands and he opened the door and walked in after me.

"Reservations for Beckem!" Odell said all sexy

"Follow me!" The waitress said trying to sound sexy.

We were following the waitress and it was unbelievable how hard she was switching her hips. Odell started laughing and that made the waitress look back and mean mug us both.

"Your seats!" She said throwing down our menus

I was on the verge of saying something to her but he grabbed my hand and helped me to sit down. I sat down rolling my eyes at her and she walked away with another lady to come do our table. I was happy because no don't wanna have to whoop a bitch ass cause she wanna act stank.

"May I start you off with something to drink and some appetizers?" The older lady asked

"Yes can I have the hot and barbecue chicken chunks just five each and a water with the lemon at the top!" I said giving her a smile

"Can you male that fifteen of the chicken chunks both flavors and another water please!" Odell said smiling

"Okay so 15 hot and 15 barbecue chicken chunks with two waters with lemons?" She asked and we shook our heads and she walked away.

I couldn't help but continue to take small glances at him he is just so damn beautiful.

We got our food and we ate. I felt like I knew odell my whole life. I wiped my mouth and drunk some more of my water and odell grabbed my hand and escorted me to the door and outside to the car. I got in and changed the song before he got into the car. I layed back and enjoyed the ride.

"Hey beautiful?" He said

Everything when blank and I heard a large crash and I felt the car doing flips and I was out.......