14

So I'm sitting here waiting on Brianna and lamar to show up when finally twenty minutes later they both popped up. I pulled Brianna in a hug and when we got done hugging she was starring behind me and it was just odell but the baby must be sleep. When she knew I was looking at her she quickly looked away. I looked at odell and he just shook his shoulders and looked away. I walked up to Lamar and we went into the other room talking. I left Brianna and odell alone and they looked like their conversation was more than friends. I started to get tense and Lamar looked behind me at what was going and and he got mad going to grab Brianna and moving her outside where they had an argument. I looked at odell and rolled my eyes. I got a text from Trevor and I wanted to smile until I realized what had happened last time.

Trevor- hey ma?

Me- what do you want?

Trevor- look I wanted to apologize can you come over?

Me- in your dreams! I got to go my man wants me

After I said that he didn't text back one text message after that. I started eating and I felt like I had to puke. I got up and went to the rest room and puked. I started crying because Tyler might be right I might be having babies. I grabbed my stuff and started to head for the door when a pissed off Brianna came in storming up the stairs. I went for the door and Lamar grabbed my hand.

"Where you going?" He asked winking at me
I swear all these niggas horn bugs
"To the doctors wanna come?" I asked him smiling
He looked up and smiled then answered very fast
"Hell yeah anything to get me away from the devil itself!" He said and I laughed which made him smile

I walked to the car and got into the driver seat watching Lamar get into the passenger seat. I pulled off and drove to my local doctor. We pulled up and I walked in waiting for Lamar to bring me my paper work but he didn't. I looked at him funny and he just smiled. Twnety minutes later the doctor called what I thought was my name but it wasn't so I didn't get up but Lamar got up and I started laughing hard

"Mrs. And Mr. Alsina!" She said again smiling

I walked to the back of the doctors office following behind her with Lamar following behind me. I sat Down on the bed and she did my temperature, weight, pulse and ect. I told her my symptoms and she made me pee in a cup. I did as she said and waited for the test results. She came back with great news and told me I was pregnant and to come back in two moths for my ultrasound. We left wnfi was all smiley and shit. I just wonder why the did Tyler know before I even knew that I was pregnant!!! Damn my baby Is smart. I got to thinking and it didn't make sense but then I was just hoping the babies only had one father because I did sleep with two people at one time but Trevor was a mistake and if I could take it back I promise I would but regardless of it all IMA be the best mother any child could ever have and I promise all you that.