5

So I just left the police station and they actually let me keep little dude. His grandparents showed up but the little boy wouldn't leave from my side and when I tried to take him over there he grabbed onto me like he was scared of them then it all came out the little boy would get beat constantly for crying and it would be by them so I told the officers I didn't have a problem taking him in because lil man was some company for me and he was a cool lil kid. They got a case worker coming to check on him every time week since he's so young and odell is happy to have another mini running around the only thing he pissed about is a case worker coming around his house he hate fed type people around his house. I found out the little fella name is tyler and he is so adorable pretty big brown eyes,long eyelashes, smooth brown skin. This lil boy gone have all girls when he get about 11 he gone be a player. Hopefully odell can teach him how to be a gentlemen because he is certainly the gentlemen type.

"Hey tyler you wanna go shopping?" I asked him looking at Odell

"Yeah can I get whatever I like?" He asked me smiling

"Yes you can gone ahead. And get dressed well leave in a min." I said walking over to Odell

Tyler ran upstairs to throw on the shoes odell bout him last night at the all night and day finish line. I swear odell is going to be a wonderful dad when he has kids but until then we have Tyler and thats enough for now.

"Bae we need to decorate his room!" Odell said to me

"Let him pick it out!" I said going towards the door with Tyler in front and odell following behind

I got into the passenger seat and put on my seat belt. I helped tyler with his and warned him to always keep his seat belt on in a moving vehicle. I laid back and Turned up the music some and Odell turned it down.

"Bae I gotta figure out who did that to our house!" He said

"It didn't even damage anything som stuff just fell and I picked it up!" I said to him "and plus it wasn't even aimed towards us!" I said making him think

The car ride to the mall was very silent. We finally made it there and tyler jumped out the car and started running towards the building and a car was speeding coming from the opposite way. I used my track skills and pushed tyler out the way. The car was literally a centimeter from hitting me.

"Tyler you can't just run honey you have to wait for us to all get out the car before you do!" I said to him and he apologized

We all walked into the store with my heart still racing hella fast from moments ago. I walked over to tyler and we had to hit the toy store first. I looked at odell and he just shook his head and followed behind me. Tyler paid attention to everything odell did. When odell raised his arm tyler turned around super fast and told him not too. Its like tyler is already over protective of me and doesn't want anything to happen to me. I loomed at tyler and he said he was finished with the toys and we went to check out. 500 dollars on toys damn baby's bank account bout.to be on broke cause mama gotta go shopping to. We took the toys to the car and put them in the truck and gone back into the store locking the doors again.

"Babe you gotta another card?" I asked him smiling

He pulled out a second black card and gave it to me. I looked at the name and it was my name on the card. I gave him a hug and I walked in the opposite direction of odell and Tyler and went shopping for my self while they went shopping.

4 hours and 50 bags later I was wore out. I got 5 bags of underwear and bras. 10 bags of shirts, ten bags of shorts, 10 bags of leggings and skinny jeans, 15 bags of dresses (party dresses), and ten bags of jewelry and I was exhausted and ready to go home. I found my hubby and I could tell by the face tyler and him were both making that they were too exhausted. We better stop for take out because I'm not cooking point blank......