13

So Marcus is sitting here on the couch with Tyla and me while odell went to go grab the pizza from the pizza place. Marcus opened his eyes and Tyla smacked the hell out of him.

"You fucker!" She said feeling better
Marcus looked at her crazy but then realized what he did to her face
"Babe I'm so sorry for earlier!" Marcus said giving a loving smile
I looked at him and rolled my eyes
"Im pregnant with your child and I don't expect on coming back to you either!" Tyla said walking away

We all sat there and waited for Odell to get back home with the pizza. I heard the baby crying so I ran up the stairs and went to her room.I picked her up for the first time and omg was she the most beautiful creation I've ever seen in my life. I rocked her and she started smiling and then I felt her little farts so I put her on the changing table and fixed her diaper. Grabbing her bottle I made her ten minutes ago I gave it to her but she didn't want that so I just played with her and she continued to laugh and smile hard. We continued playing for ten more minutes and Odell walked into the room scaring the piss out of me.

"Awe look at my two girls!" Odell said smiling super hard

I handed him his daughter Latavia and went to the rest room to clean up because I really did pee a little but it looked like I pee'd a lot but I promise I didn't. I took a shower and went to where Latavia and odell was and sat with them. In comes Tyler running up to us with a smile on his face.

"Mommy guess what guess what mommy?"he said jumping up and
Down
Odell looked at me and I looked at him directing my attention back to Tyler
"Yes baby?" I said smiling
"Mommy I had a dream about you,me,daddy,and baby!" He said smiling

I looked at latavia and smiled. Tyler looked at me weird and spoke again.

"No babies!" He said rubbing my belly

I looked at him crazy and he smiled.

"Mommy you having babies!" He said to me again.

I looked at odell and just got up walking out the room going down the stairs. I opened our bedroom door seeing Tyla sitting on the bed.

"Tyla what's wrong?" I asked her looking At her cry
She looked at Me and shook her head
"Marcus think I cheated on him with someone else that's how I made the baby!" Tyla said crying
I looked at her funny
"Well?" I said to her

She looked at me pissed but I didn't care I honestly thought she was sleeping with someone else but hey who cares your having babies.

"Look cam I did sleep with someone else but we wore a condom and he pulled out!" She said confessing her dirty deeds
I looked at her and started laughing
"What's so funny?" She asked looking pissed

I shook my head and walked out the room towards the stairs and walked down stairs and there stood marcus all beat up. I went to the rest room and grabbed him a towel and started cleaning his cuts. Marcus was looking into my eyes like he wanted to kiss me but I couldnt do that. I quickly backed away and went my seperate direction as he called after me I didn't bother look his way. I ran to the guest room slamming and locking the door. I started thinking about what tyler said. Shit what if I do have babies odell and I never used a condom and OH SHIT neither did Trevor and me . fuck what did I just get into ?