Chapter 8

3rd person's POV

In corridor
As soon as Miss. Malhotra came out of Mr. Singhaniya's cabin everyone gave her losing smile and hified among themselves and laughed at her.

In Mr.Malhotra's cabin
"Im sorry sir if any of my words hurt you. Im extremely sorry. If you want you can remove me from this job. I know I dont deserve it after what I said. But sir you think it yourself, all the people here work for you but what do they get? Salary? Which intialy decreases with the decreasing costs while selling the property. They are middle classed people sir. Some of them want to study, work, gain a position but what stops them is the point of money. Do you think that someone will come and say 'I will give you money, you study!' no sir no one is going to come and say them like this. And do you....." Ananya was stopped by Abhi.
"Stop it Miss. Kashyup! Enough is enough. If you want to help them you are free to run an orphanage! What do you think who is responsible for their low incomes, they dont have degrees do you understand? They dont have degrees which is because of low class families' fathers are the reason. They destroy their money first not studying and then using it behind intoxicated substances and drugs! Do you get it why we DONT do it!"
"Im sorry sir! We can continue our debate later. As per your schedule you have to attend some clients and then as per your decision meeting will be fixed." she said too calmly understanding her mistake actually not mistake her innocence!
"At what time?" abhi asked without breaking the eye contact whereas Ananya was looking everywhere except him.
"At 12:00 its already 12:15. Im sorry if I have wasted your time." she said.
"Do you have a habit to say sorry even it is not your mistake??" he asked.
Her eyes widened.
He said, "I.. Mean... You.... Cant..."
"Its ok sir. I can understand." 
She was about to leave his cabin she saw Miss. Malhotra enter his cabin, she smirked and said, "By the way Miss chewing gum, its 'is CCOMMANDED to come' not 'command to come'  understand??? And you too respect people." she left smirking.
Hats off!

Abhi's POV
What is she doing to me? If not her then I would have fired the person then why not her?? Urghh! She said about completing our debate later, when did we start a debate. Huh! Difficult girl! This girl is....... Is....... Is...... incredibly incredible!
I started concentrated on my work but wasnt able to let her go out of my mind! Why????

Few minutes later we went in the conference room the clients and Miss Kashyup were already present there. I joint them. Our partners are came.
Miss Kashyup looked everywhere except me i felt bad. wait why am I feeling bad?? Urghh!

Miss. Kashyup got a call so she went away. There on the stage partition six chairs were kept.
I asked Miss. Farina about it.
She said, "three chairs for us and three chairs for our Pas."
"Ohh" is only what I said.
"Mr. Singhaniya call your pa we are getting late."
I just nodded.

I went towards the direction where she had gone. I saw her talking on the phone. Few tears were also passing from her eyes. I feeling really bad. Wait why am I feeling bad?? This is not first time so..?

I heard her say, "No Jeet......... Plz.......... Plzz dont......... Jeet wont you listen to me......... I cant come tomorrow..... Plz try to understand...... You go with Sonam..... I cant....... No Jeet you dont come....... Jeet plz.... JEET.."
I said, "You can go tomorrow."
What did I said??? No you cant... Leave she is crying...
"And why will you grant me??"
"Just wait here....."

I went inside and talked to my partners if they can handle it alone. I thanked them when they nodded.
I dragged her and made her sit and took her to...........

Vinnie's  POV
I just gave my first interview and they accepted. Wow!! Time to call bhaiya and friends.

I messaged my friends on our whats app group, 'Amazing Seven!'

Bhaiya picked up the phone in two rings wow!
"Hello Mr. Singhaniya!" I thought of joking.
"Uhmm. Yes he is driving." the voice on the other side spoke. She is a gurl! Bhaiya is dating a girl! Wow!!!!
"May I know who are you?" opps I sounded a little rude. Never mind she seems cool as bhaiya speaks more rude. Haha!!
"Uhmm actually im his pa. Miss. Ananya Kashyup. Di you need to give some message then tell me I will tell him."
"Yeahh tell bhaiya that I nit the job."
"Bhaiya whose bhaiya.......?" she asked.

Abhi's POV
"Bhaiya whose bhaiya.......?" I heard her say. Omg its Vinnie.

I snatched my phone from her she got startled.
"Hello Vinnie its me Abhi. Say. Sorry I thought it must be some client so I gave it to her. Sorry!"
"Ohh her. You are dating her. Cool bhaiya."
"No way Vinnie you are getting it wrong i will tell you later but now you say why did you call??"
"Yeahh! Because I got the job that too every easily!"
"Congo princess!"
"Thank you bhaiya! Now bye.. I think Im putting my leg between your date with her."
I was about to say something but the line went dead.

I saw Ananya looking at me wide eyes.

"Where are we going???" she asked.
"Somewhere" I answered.

She was about to say but she got a call. Her face fell pale after seeing the caller id.

She picked up and said,"Bol Jeete."
"Naa.. No Jeet... Im going somewhere with him.... What.... Shut up.... Tu phone rakh Pagal.... Yeah he said yes.... Now cool! Bye.... Yeahh I know.... Now final bye..!"

Who is she talking with????

ANANYA POV
After his reply of somewhere i wanted to kill him! But my phone rang it was Jeet. Oh god what do I do?
I started talking normally, "Bol Jeete!"
"Tu aaygi na kal??"
"Naa"
"No! Then im ready to hit him."
"No Jeet!"
"Where are you?"
"Going somewhere with him."
"Suicide point pe le gaya to??"
"What!"
"What if he kills you because you talks harshly?"
"Shut up!"
"What if he himself does?"
"Tu phone rakh Pagal."
"Did he say yes or no for tomorrow?"
"Yeahh he said yes!"
"Uhmm"
"Bye"
"Then too I will hit him later."
"Now cool"
"Ok but if he does something first say me!"
"Yeahh I know!"
"Remember ha I cant bear anyone yelling at my sister."
I smiled at his sentence.
"Now final bye!"
"Ok"
I hanged up.

I kept my phone inside my pocket and looked at sir. He was frowning like no tomorrow.

"Who was he?"
"Why do you care?"
"Are you saying or not?"
"On one condition say me where are we going?"
"We have reached"

I looked out and saw a mansion.

"Whose house is this?" I asked and then turned around. He was not there.

Suddenly my door opened I saw him then I stood out.

"Whose house is this?" I asked again.
"My" he only what he said.

We stepped inside. The house was totally dark.

Boring chapter I know!

✳❇✴➿✴❇✳