Chapter 17 (Part 2)

3rd person's POV

"Ananya go"

"Vinnie you are bloodly related to him. You go." Ananya said.

Vinnie nodded and went inside.

"Anu you should......." Jeet said but was cut off by Ananya.

"Go... How do I face? I won't go."

Jeet was making her understand their circumstances while Vinnie broke up Abhi wasn't responding to her calls she made.

Vinnie burst out of the room and hugged Jeet tightly, crying.

Jeet made an look to which Ananya gathered courage and walked inside the room.

Seeing Abhi's condition, Ananya couldn't help but started crying.

"A... A... Ab... M... Mr... Mr. Singhaniya" Ananya shuttered, still not using his name.

No response.

Closing her eyes Ananya said, "A... Ab..hi" and held his hand tightly.

Shivers went through his hand. There was just a word for it, 'Miracle!'

"D... Doctor" Ananya yelled.

Vinnie stared at the scene inside with those red eyes.

Vinnie, Jeet, the doctor and the nurse went inside.

They saw that Ananya was holding Abhi's hand in hers, Ananya was kissing on his hand. Abhi was holding back!

The doctor and the nurse went on the either side of the bed and checked the readings.

He was coming out of coma each mini seconds!

Even the doctors were shocked.

"Mr. Abhi open your your.... Try..." Doctor said....

Abhi's POV

(Didn't except?)

"Mr. Abhi open your eyes.... Try...." I heard the doctor say.

I don't have that energy. How do I say this to them. I can try... As far as Ananya's hand is mine, I can try....

"A.... An.... Anan.... Anany....." Abhi shuttered.

A tear rolled down from Ananya's eyes. She smiled and clenched her grip on Abhi's hand.

"It's ok Mr. Abhi.... You need to take rest..." Doctor said and then turned towards others and said again, "He needs some rest"

It felt really uncomfortable because I had three pairs of eyes staring at me.

"Bhai how did this happen?" First one was my own sister.

No need of hiding anything now..

"Uhmmm.... Actually, because I got drunk and then I drove, later I dont know what happened?!"

Three of them signed.

"Enjoyment?" Ananya asked. God! I had been waiting to hear her voice.

"Yess!" Jeet exclaimed.

She switched on the TV and it started a song.

"Woahh! Tiger and Kriti's new album!" Vinnie said.

"They both are actors right?" Jeet asked.

"Yes.. They have acted in this song.. Its awesome." Vinnie finished.

The song wasn't that bad.. It suited me and Ananya, very well...

(Chal Wahaa Jate Hain)

Aasmaan ke pare ek jahaan hai kahin
Jhooth sach ka wahan qayeda hi nahin
Roshni mein wahan ki alag noor hai
Saaye jismon se aage jahaan jaate hain

Chal wahan jaate hain
Pyaar karne chalo
Hum wahan jaate hain (x2)

Seene se tum mere aake lag jaao na
Darte ho kyun zara paas toh aao na (x2)

Dhunn meri dhadkano ki suno..

Chal wahan jaate hain
Pyar karne chalo
Hum wahan jaate hain (x2)

Oo.. jaate hain
Chal jaate hain
Jaate hain... jaate hain...

Koi subah wahan raat se na mile
Ud ke wahan chalo aao tum hum chale (x2)

Pankh laaya hoon main ud chalo...

Chal wahan jaate hain
Pyar karne chalo
Hum wahan jate hai...

As soon as it got over, I took the remote and switched to a new channel, to which of course Vinnie and Ananya groaned.

One of news caught everyone's eyes in the room,

'Mr. Singhaniya, CEO of well known Singhaniya Enterprise has recently got to a car accident. He is admitted and the people spotted there are two girls and the newly appointed CEO of the Khurana Enterprise. One of the girls is the victim's sister while the other one is reported as his girlfriend.

So this was the firing new for today. Now I would take my leave, keep watching with Rajendra Gupta, BYD news'

Few pictures of this scene was flashed on the screen.

"Anu. Avdith Uncle must have seen this" Jeet said.

Whose this Avdith uncle?

3rd person's POV

Avdith is Ananya's father.

"I know right" Ananya said.

Just then Ananya's phone rang. She saw the ID and gulped.

She went out to talk.

"Jeet whose Avdith uncle?" Vinnie asked.

'Good question' Abhi thought.

"Avdith uncle is Ananya's father. He is one of the best businessman. He keeps a watch on Ananya and her sister, Sneha, whether they are in problem or not.. He has pampered them. He wants his children to marry the person they decide. He doesnt like his daughters roaming with boys and all... I guess what he will tell her.." Jeet said.

"Jeet I am going home. Come outside for a second." Ananya said and immediately went outside, not even glancing at Abhi.

Jeet nodded and went outside.

"An..." Jeet said but Ananya cut off him.

"Jeet, dad found out, he said me to return home.. Now itself. I need to go. Bye." Ananya said and without even looking at anyone she ran.

Jeet knew how strict her father is about this matters, hence, he didn't stop her and let her go.....

Drama! Guyz I am thinking of Ananya being a Bengalian. Which place do you all want her hometown to be? Help me for it...

My exams are starting so I can't update.. Guyzz pray for my exams coz I and my competitor are now in the same class.. Im righteous but she always cheats. She has cheated me a couple of times... Just pray God that he doesn't let that girl cheat more...

I had nothing to update so I added a song... :P

I tried to update... For u all... ❤❤