Chapter 35 (Part 1)

(Warning: You can cry)

>---Jeet's POV---<

This is dangerous.

This is the only thought I have now. I shook all the thoughts away and went to Vinnie.

"Vee! You have doctor's appointment today" I reminded her.

"Yupp! I am ready" she said locking her eardrop earring and turning around.

Shr grabbed her purse from the table and her aqua coloured jacket to go with her outfit from bed and we left.

"Jeet! Where are you going?" Abhi asked as we reached the hallway. What should I say?

"To doctor bhaiya. I am not feeling well" Vinnie answered on my behalf.

"Do you want me to come?" he frowned.

"Nope bhaiya. It's totally fine" Vinnie smiled answering. That smile, with which she hides all her pain.

I looked away from them and walked away.

We need to tell everyone the truth.

"Jeet" Vinnie asked. I didn't realize when she came behind me.

"Let's go" I said trying not to show my disappointment.

She nodded and sat inside the car. Once she sat inside, I pulled the gear and started driving.

"Jeet" she said in a cracking tone keeping her hand on mine.

"Jeet what if.." I didn't let her complete that and said, "Let's keep it on fate"

With this words, she couldn't stop crying.

"Why did this happen Jeet?" She asked crying. I looked at her, her eyes had already turned red.

"You look cute" I couldn't resist saying this.

Unlike everytime, she ignored my complement and looked out still crying.

I wish I could take all your sorrows

Within no time, we reached the hospital.

"Vee" I called her as she was just lost in her own world.

"I don't wanna go" she replied crying harder.

"Vee! For me" I tried consoling her but she kept crying harder.

"Vee! Atleast for the new life!" She immediately looked up with her big eyes. She nodded and wiped all her tears.

I took her small hand in mine and wrapped the other hand around her shoulder.

"Don't be scared" I kept whispered for both for us. Seeing her cry like this, made me feel bad.

Just for her moral support, I tried not bursting out in front of her.

We made our way inside. Honestly, I was frightened. Vinnie was literally shivering with fear.

"Mr. and Mrs. Khurana! Come!" Dr.Sinha exclaimed when she saw us.

I had asked my PA to transfer all the information about this case from the previous doctor to Dr.Sinha

"Well, I don't know till what extend this news will affect you but..." she took a long pause and I tightened my grip on Vee's hand.

"...but there is no improvement in Mrs.Khurana's health" I felt my whole world collapsing in this catastrophe.

〰〰〰☔☔〰〰〰

Hey lovely people! How was it?

Vote Comment and Follow...