Chapter 16

Jeet's POV
"Jeet you go out. I will try." Vinnie whispered in my ear.

I nodded and went out.

How dare that Abhi! How can he do this! I will break his jaws.

I went back to the meeting room. No one was seen, no one!

'Where did they go??' i asked myself.

"Mr.Jeet! Mr.Abhi has called off the meeting. He has requested you to give this letter to someone named Ananya." the receptionist said shrugging. She gave me a letter.

I nodded and she went out.

What does he want now??

I opened that letter to confirm that there is no words which will hurt Anu more.

(Letter)
Ananya,
I am sorry for what happened. That girl is nothing to me. If you dont believe me you may ask Vinnie. She will tell you about her.

Whatever i told you before the meeting, I sincerely meant each and every word I said. Before you entered my life, my life was a hell. But when you entered I felt that you are the only person of which Vinnie always talked. She always said that one day one girl will enter my life who will change me. And now I clearly understand what she meant to say.

For me, you are that girl.
To bring me out of hell and enter the heaven
To bring me out of darkness and drag me into brightness.

Please forgive me if you trust me!

I dont have that courage to face you again, but always remember I loved you, I love you and will always...

I dont want to hurt you more hence, I am going away from here.......

Love,
Abhi...

The letter touched my heart. What will Anu feel after reading it herself??

Brain: I wont give it to her.
Heart: Are you insane?? When Jeet was proposing Vinnie you said no! And even now! Life is all about taking risks!
Brain: so what?? Jeet you wouldnt give it to her. Her heart will break more!
Heart: But she has the right to know the truth. Someday someone has to tell her right??
Brain: But why would that someone be Jeet??
Heart: You are so mean! Cheap! Characterless! You know how much heart breaks hearing such news! Idiot!
Brain: Exactly! Why to break her heart??
Heart: Urghh! You are a total insane!

God knows what I was doing! Talking to myself?? Am I really turning insane?? Stop it Jeet!

My phone buzzed. It was a call from Vinnie!

"Hello" I said.
"Jeet Ananya wants to go home. Drive her."
"Ok! I will. You both come down."
"Kks!"

Oh goshh! I forgot about Vinnie!!! She will let the hell and the heaven meet if she finds out Abhi has gone!

God this Abhi is total insane!

"Jeet!" I heard someone calling up my name. I turned and my heart lost a beat!

Anu and Vinnie! Abhi has a vital role in boths life. How do i say them about the letter???

"Yeahh! Lets go" I managed to say.

The drive was complete silent, Vinnie tried breaking it but it didn't work.

We had reached my home.

"Maa!" I called for my mother.
"She had informed me that she was going to visit temple." finally Anu spoke.

I nodded and then she went to her room.

Vinnie kept staring at her with teary eyes. I don't have that courage to tell her.

What do I do?

I must find him myself...

After few hours of searching
Urghh! I searched every damn he could be but he wasnt! Where do i find him now???

Abhi's POV (finally)
I hate my life. This is the only thought in my mind now.

Currently, I dont know where I am driving. I don't want to face anyone.

That girl was nothing to me and not even now. That Meeta always created problems for me.

I only know I am driving on a highway....

Crash!

"Ahhh!" I screamed with pain. Not because my forehead is bleading but for loosing Ananya.

This pain is nothing compared to loosing Ananya.

I felt dizzy and soon dullness fed my eyes......

Hola! Hola! At last I finished this chapter... I feel like giving me an award for completing this chapter out of my busy schedule...

Don't get me wrong as I write negatively but honestly I don't believe in Love....! Weird right?? But its true...

Small chapter I know... But its being 10 days i haven't updated next chap so I published as soon as I finished typing.....

Keep reading and liking... Also comment!

You can ask your character questions on private message....
I will give your answers at the end of the next chapter...

❤❤❤