Chapter 39

>---Ananya's POV---<

The double date thing went okay. What else can be expected? Now something should be done as soon as possible and I'm not backing out anytime soon.

I sat on the chair in front of the mirror and decided to do- first, call off my wedding with Anirudh; second, I don't know.

Everything is getting more messed up by each passing minute. What to do at the exact minute is impossible to think and work on.

I made a quick decision to meet Jeet right then. I quickly went up to his room and knocked as it was locked.

"Wait a minute" I heard Vinnie yell.

What should I do first? Let everyone know about Vinnie's pregnancy or throw Anirudh out of this house?

Vinnie opened the door and looked at me with a smile.

"I was in washroom" she reasoned, "Come in"

"No its fine. Where is Jeet?" I asked directly getting to the point. I cannot let things create more mess.

"Um..I don't know. I think he would be at the terrace"

"Ok thank you" I quickly decided to go there, not before telling Vinnie to take care of herself.

Correct, I saw Jeet leaning on the terrace rod in deep thoughts. Great friend. We be in deep thoughts together. I thought.

"Jeet" I called him and sat on the chair face to face. Ready to counter.

I told everything that was eating me up and then I felt better, a lot better.

"Do something" I urged him to say but he decided to stay quiet.

"Jeet" I said and slowly took charge of his hand which were on the rod, making him face me again.

"Okay now your turn. Say what's killing you?"

"I wanted to become a father" I chose to remain quiet at this. I couldn't do anything...except praying for a miracle

"I know. Listen, don't be worried. God will make things into place." I consoled him only be faced by his outburst, "I don't believe in God. If he would be here, he wouldn't have let these things happen"

What else could you expect from an atheist?

"Chill man" I dragged him back to his seat. You cannot test his patience level anymore. How do keep my point before?

"I don't know what to do" he said, may be calming down a bit, "Things are getting messed up"

Correct!

"Leave it on fate" he spoke after a few silent minutes, "Destiny heals everyone's wound so why not ours"

"We cannot leave everything on fate, destiny, even we should do something. Not just sit with hand on hand" I argued back.

"Naya" Sneha di broke our little debatable conversation. I replied her with just a 'Yup'.

"Pata nhi yaar dad ka dimaag itna tez kaise chalta hai" she spoke panting with panic visible on her face.

"What's wrong?" I immediately asked. At a level, even my patience cannot be tested.

"Dad is getting you married with Anirudh at the same time when he is getting me married to Prem"

My next reaction was, "What the hell? How can he do that?"

"He's calling you down" Dii spoke and dragged me towards the hall.

Everyone were present there. Pakka bomb phutega. I thought to myself.

"What's going on?" I asked as everybody started giving me creepy nods.

"Your wedding.." dad said, "..With Anirudh" Surely not my dad. I muttered under my breathe.

"Mom when did you ask me this?" I asked her because she knows about Abhi and I.

"We are asking you now" she replied being pressurized by all the oldie people's gaze on her.

"So we guess that as a yes" Anirudh piped in. I wish I could strangle the life out of him.

"Yes" dad replied on my behalf.

"No" I immediately argued, "I mean you should have asked me first"

"What's there in to ask" he replied with a tint of anger in his voice.

"It is my life" I know this argument was nowhere but still. . .

"You are getting married to Anirudh and that's it" he stated in annoyance, "No more discussion, start preparations"

〰〰〰☔☔☔〰〰〰

Hola!!

Vote Comment and Follow.