Chapter 44

A/N: Big siyappa in previous few chapters.. I wrote a few chapters and published them in jiffy.. I didn't realise that I skipped Chapter 43.. (I wonder how many noticed) So what I have decided is.. I will let chapter 43 go to hell because it didn't have anything soo special (just Sneha n Ananya making Maya and Abhi feel better) so technically this is Chapter 44..😂😛

--->Ananya's POV<---

Yesterday was totally depressing and funny at the same time. After mumma left filling some knowledge in my head, I was back to my senses. Then mumma called Jeet, Vinnie, Abhi, Sneha di, Avi and Maya to entertain me.

Talking about today, today is going to be epic because its my mehendi. And now talking about now, I am sitting on a regal couch with girls lingering around me. Some teens and oldies  dancing in the middle of the room. Everybody looked happy except me.

"Ananya amar mishti" My masi said coming to me and kissing me cheek, "You were so small and now look at you, you are about to get married" (My sweetie)

My stomach did weird turns at the mention of my marriage. It gave me negative vibes. Mumma immediately came to us may be because she sensed I wasn't comfortable.

"Asha!" she said hugging masi, "It's been so long since we met"

Soon they were engaged in their own conversation making me feel extremely bored. I looked around hoping to find someone to entertain me. And I saw Jeet and Vinnie.

They were standing in a corner making fun of the oldies' dance. They looked adorable. Soon they sat on a nearby table and Jeet started feeding Vinnie since they hands were covered with henna. I'd noticed her mehendi earlier, it was simple and elegant. Afterall, Jeet selected the design for her.

I wish someone would come and feed me food. I didn't eat anything since morning and adding fuel to fire was my incomplete mehendi. The girls went around since they were hungry. Great?!

Finally everybody's battery seemed to have dropped and I could now notice my family.

"Dii" I called for her as soon as I saw her, "Where were you?"

"We were upstairs winding up work" she said and sat beside me kissing my cheek.

"And about your mehendi?"

"Don't worry, I'll get it done" she smiled.

"Avi" Di called him. I wonder where he was. Everybody seemed to have disappeared. Mainly Abhi. I had Atleast seen Sneha di, Avi, Jeet, Vinnie, Prem jiju, Meeta in the morning but there were no signs of him.

"Yes my dear sisters" he said coming to us. He was the only one who was dressed so well. Others did not care about their appearance, neither did I.

"Listen Nayu must be hungry, just feed her" Sneha di said and my happiness knew no bounds. Finally, somebody cared about my hunger.

"Uhm di. . . Actually" he said and put his hands sheepishly ahead and BOOM! He had mehendi design on his hand. Though a small design in the centre of his palm, it looked funny because guys don't get mehendi on their palms.

I laughed my ass off while Sneha di was busy asking- scolding- him about it. Then Avi answered, "This is because of Meeta" And with that our teasing session started.

〰〰〰☔〰〰〰

--->Ananya's mother's POV<---

I was so worried for my daughter. When she told me about Abhi, I knew they had the connection. But with Anirudh and her marriage's news taking of, I assumed that Ananya was done with Abhi and was ready to be with Anirudh. But whatever I saw that day made me realize they are not done. Both, Ananya and Abhi had this miserable broken heart look on their face.

Seeing Naya in that state broke me.

She was always the one who hides things. She doesn't like bothering others with her problems. I know I should be doing something but if I always be by her side to help her, she will never learn to fight them herself.

I am completely torn between thinking to help and then thinking to let her deal herself. At a point, it seems that I am destroying my daughter's life but then I know she has awesome family. Abhi has been quite understanding. He didn't meet Naya after that day.

I just wish whatever happens in her life makes her happy and whatever decisions she makes don't leave her a scar of regret...

〰〰〰☔〰〰〰

Hola! I hope you read the A/N in the beginning... I seriously did not realize it...! while answering your comments i realised that.. [ MiissDreams ]

Have a nice day! Stay tuned!