Chapter 1

MADELINE'S POV:

"Let's go Madeline! We can't be any later than we already are!" my mother yelled to me from the bottom of the bannister.

Today was the day that I was moving all the way across the country. And for a stupid reason.

Not for family, not for a job, none of that.

Because my parents thought it would be fun.

If their definition of fun is moving across the country just for the hell of it, well then they should go by themselves.

And the worst part is.... they only told me about it 2 weeks ago.

I honestly love living here in San Diego, California. The sun is always out, we have a quick and easy access to the beach at all times, and I have lived here my whole life. My school, my family, and all my friends live here. I hate moving to new places and it's all because of having to make new friends.

I look around my empty bedroom, knowing this is the last time I will see it. We can't even come visit the house because as soon as we got the idea to move to Mooresville, North Carolina, my dad put our house on the market and it got offers right away.

Although there was some more reconstruction to do, it was the perfect house to me and I really didn't want to leave all of my memories I have had here behind.

I grabbed my final suitcase and headed to the car. It was packed with luggages, food for the car ride there, and my family members. My mom, my dad, my little sister Kylie and my older brother Brandon.

We all packed every last item we had in that house into either the car or the U-Haul truck and before I knew it, we were on our way to Mooresville, North Carolina

I really hope I will make some friends here, I could really use the extra help

--------------------

Hey guys!

So this is the first fanfic I have written, and I am very excited about it!!! I know the first chapter isn't so good, but hopefully it will evolve and become better :)

Thanks for reading<3
-Madison