Chapter 2

As I was making my way into the car, I felt something get thrown at my head. I felt dizzy for a moment, and then fell down. I thought to myself what that was, but didn't make a scene of it.

I feel like I have been lying here for ages I thought in my head.

I decided to get up off the ground and not hold up the rest of my family from arriving at our destination. When I first stood up everything was hazy and blurry, but I shook it off and got back in to the car.

My mom turned on the radio and put on her 70's music, so I took out my head phones and listened to Elastic Heart by Sia.

I don't know if it's just me or I'm paranoid, but I always feel that I can relate to songs in a certain type of way, and this one explains my emotions mostly 24/7.

I opened up the Twitter app and began typing.

@MadelineRosier: "Heading off to Mooresville, North Carolina. Woohoo (note the sarcasm)".

I closed the app and turned my phone off, knowing I would get blown up with notifications.

Did I forget to mention something? I guess I did. I am also a vlogger on YouTube and I have 700k on Twitter and 1.2 million on Instagram. Oops!

It gets kind of annoying hearing your phone vibrate every .10 millisecond when you get a notification on something.

I was immediately blown up with favorites, retweets, regular tweets, and responses. But one tweet happened to catch my eye.

@HayesGrier: "Can't wait to spend the whole summer in my favorite home town!"

And guess where the tweet was geotagged...

Mooresville, North Carolina.

--------------------

Sorry the chapters are so short!! I will try to update doubly tomorrow:):)!!

Thanks for reading<3

-Madison