Chapter 7

MADELINE'S POV:

Things at the police station blew over pretty quickly. Quicker than I expected actually. Although Matthew's mom was murdered, they found the killer. That's the good thing.

Today has been a god damn long day. This morning I took a jog with my puppy Bex (not Daniel Skye's sister). Then when I got home I had to do around-the-house chores since my mom and dad weren't home.

Hayes and I decided that it would be a good idea to meet up again, and hopefully it will all go as planned. We are going out to eat for lunch and then to see a movie.

"We will have two tickets to see Insurgent please".

The lady handed us our two tickets, we paid, and then walked inside to grab some popcorn and sodas.

As I was walking over to the counter, I saw the cutest cashier and he was checking me out too. I just realized I wore a low neck shirt for Hayes but it seems the cashier notices too. Who cares, he's hot.

I bought us some popcorn, sodas, and some extra candy just for the commercials at the beginning because we all hate those.

We sat through the movie but I almost didn't make it. I was super tired but the movie was over before I knew it and we headed out pretty quickly, hoping to avoid bumping into any people that we might know.