Chapter 5

MADELINE'S POV:

I woke up extra early today. I knew this was the day I was meeting with Hayes. It was kinda nerve-wracking knowing that I only know him from Instagram, and that has only been going on for a couple of days.

After contemplating for a while, I crawl out of bed and make my way downstairs to eat some breakfast. I grab some cereal out of the pantry and I walk over to the refrigerator. There is a note on the fridge door that reads

Left early for work, text me what you do today!
~Mom

I smiled at the little note and texted her.

To: Mom💘
Hanging out with a friend today, should be back around dinner time. Love you

I closed my phone and continued to make my breakfast. When I finished, I realized that it was 9:30 and I was meeting Hayes at 10:00.

I jogged upstairs and rushed to change out of my pajamas. I put on some nike running shorts, an underarmour tank top (women's lololol) and my new nike tennis shoes. I threw my hair up into a messy bun, and it looked kinda cute if you ask me. Even though I did partially kinda look like a dude.

After I looked in the mirror and nodded in approval of my appearance, I was out the door not even a minute later.

I was so excited to see Hayes for the first time.

I was walking down the street and saw him at the same time with someone a little older. I ran to catch up with him and introduced myself to who he told me was Nash, his older brother.

Together we all walked to the park just around the corner, and we arrived there all of our mouths dropped in awe.

--------------------

Another cliffhanger I'm so mean hahaha

I'm sick so I will probably be updating a lot these next couple days

-Madison