I'm back in Black

Cale Pov***

Breakfast finally arrives.

I'm startled by Ron announcing his entrance.

I was almost asleep on the sofa in my room when Ron knocked on the door.
I took a humiliating fright when he called me, but I immediately authorized entry.

As if I needed to authorize it, this is Ron we're talking about, if I didn't answer or even tell him to get the hell out saying I didn't want to eat breakfast anymore he would come in anyway and hand me over.

After all that man doesn't even care about anything, that's the hard truth to accept, but it's still the truth, and I've already accepted it.

"In between!"

"Young master your breakfast is ready"

I turned to look at what Ron had brought to eat only to be bumped into Hans.

"Ahhh"

What the two butlers of this house, including the main one, are doing in my room, one of them is already more than necessary.
And because contrary to normal, how serious is the orange redhead shaking and fearing Cale and doing everything to not have to deal with me (even though that's his responsibility), but now he's almost growing cat ears and tails and wagging them of happiness.
Because he's looking at me like I disappeared for 3 months and came back out of nowhere, like he misses me.

What the fuck in the world is happening to the servants of this house today.

"What are you both doing here? One of the butlers in this house is more than enough."

I looked at Ron, which made his smile widen even more.

"This Ron requested Hans's help to bring his breakfast."

"Ron, are you sure you're not sick? You can take time off if you want"

Ron seemed to hold back a laugh.

Is this man mocking my concern? son of a bitch-

"This Ron is fine young master, I've told you before that I'm fine"

"Oh of course you are...so don't stall and bring me my breakfast, you look like two idiots standing there in the doorway"

"Ah yes! Of course young master"

Cale was going to complain about Hans's pointless excitement but he stopped when the sweet, enticing scent entered his nostrils.
Her eyes immediately went to the source of the smell.

His breakfast was filled with pastries.
Two pancakes stuffed with some other pastries and mostly fruit which was obviously her favorite, strawberries, peaches and grapes, some bread and muffins too.
There were no signs of fatty things like sausages and sausages (he hated fatty things but the cooks insisted on ignoring his complaints and kept bringing them) which was a treat in itself.

*At least one good thing today*

"Who was?..."

"who was what?"

Cale rolled his eyes irritably, he's sure Ron understood his question just now.

"Who was responsible for my breakfast today"

A big smile appeared on Ron's face.

"My son was responsible for this young master, what breakfast do you like?"

Cale grumbled in response as he watched Hans place the plates of things in front of him.

"Let him know I want him to be in charge of my breakfast from now on."