Chaos,but it's fun.

What a situation, I can't help but shudder just thinking about the sour mood Cale-Nim must be in as I watch through the window that overlooks the training ground.

The Henituse family is sitting in the spot a little above the field where nobles normally sit.
Cale's red hair is a little away from them, his arms are crossed in front of him with a very clear frown on his features as he talks to two people who I recognized as Ron and Beacrox.

There are countless knights scattered around the place appearing to be there just to watch, as well as servants from other positions watching from afar, without the intention of revealing themselves to Cale out of the sincere fear of upsetting him.

This situation explains how stressed Cale-Nim seems, I think he didn't want my test to become something like a festival, the Henituse family seems to be having fun, especially the youngest in the family, the middle of the brothers, Basen, he looks nervous as he glances at Cale.
The Count and Countess are in similar states, the only difference being the Countess's elegance in contrast to the Count's small displays of nervousness and spirit.

Watching the place through the window distracted me more than I thought, as I only noticed the time I spent looking at the field, when Cale's body turned towards the window and his eyes focused on me, which was possibly revealed by one of the Molans.
He seemed to want to say something, but didn't, his lips curving in a straight line and just signaling with his head for me to hurry up.

It wasn't far from where I was, it was quick to get there, the hard part was ignoring the looks that turned to me when I got there and I walked to Cale-Nim.

"Cale-Nim please wish me luck!"

Before Cale-Nim responded, Beacrox rolled his eyes and commented

"Luck is for those who lack skill, if you need luck to win we shouldn't trust your skills."

Beacrox knew very well that I will win easily, my need to fight back made me take my attention away from Cale-Nim.
When a sneer appeared on my face and I went to answer Beacrox as usual, Cale's voice cut me off.

"There is luck when you are born into a good family, when you are born with good financial conditions, when you have talents, when you are born healthy, you were lucky because your father is a good father, I was lucky to be born a nobleman who I would not miss anything financially, luck is an undeniable ability when you have it."

I felt like lifting my chin and bragging to Beacrox that I got something akin to a scolding this time, but I didn't, not at that moment, too focused on the expression and words Cale just said.

It's common for him to say things that would leave people thinking for a while in moments when we have everything but moments to think, it's agonizing.

"You are completely right young master, and thank you for the compliment"

Cale's face lost some of its neutrality to a small frown.

"It wasn't a compliment"

Ron obviously ignored Cale.

The redhead, his mood already becoming bitter as the conversation continued, rolled his eyes and sighed as he looked around them, as I myself had already noticed, people looked anxious and others looked attentive as if it were some kind of show.

"Good luck Choi Han"

"Thank you Cale-Nim!"

I moved out of Cale's way towards the center of the field, not before throwing a cocky look at Beacrox who rolled his eyes.

Walking to the center I noticed 7 people around Hilsman, possibly the number of people Cale chose so that I would have more opportunities to pass, a shame that two people there won't even have the chance to duel me.