~When they mix

We are sitting in the Slytherin Common room. It's very quiet today. I believe the gryffindors are having a huge party as per usual. And surprisingly some Slytherins were invited. Cousin Bella and Cousin Cissy are at the party. Bella was already drunk. Narcissa is mainly going to see Alice I believe.

I'm in the arm chair by the blazing fire. Evan and barty are on the couch with their arms wrapped around eachother. They really need to get a room. We'll they have a dorm but I'm in there too so I've told them no fucking in our dorm. I know they have broken that rule but at least I'm never there when it happens.

The thought disgusts me of walking in on my two best friends.....ew. Too stop my mind from going to places I look over to Pandoras normal spot in the common room...but she's not there.

"Barty, Evan do you know where Pandora is?" I say looking over to them and they stop laughing like idiots. "Yeah, she's at the gryffindor party. She got invited by Lily I think" Barty says keeping his head in Evans neck.

"Do you guys not understand PDA violation? I'm going to my usual spot if you need me" I say as I stand up and walk out of the common room. I start walking towards the astronomy tower where I go every night. On the stairs I see a couple talking but I just walk past them.

And of course up there is none other than my stupid brother. He's cut? Why is he cut? For fucks sake. I don't wnat to be the one to deal with his shit. I walk over to the balcony and take a deep breath of fresh air. He's sitting behind me on a step. Writing a letter or something. I didn't even know he still wrote letters. His friends are at hogwarts. He has cut contact with our family.

He has no one else too write too.