~Brotherly "Love"

I decide its best if I help him or at least try too help him. As much as I hate too say it. He is my brother I suppose. I walk over to him as he sits on a step I'm standing looking down at him.

"What happened too you this time?" I say coldly as I glare down at him. He doesn't move. "Sirius, we both know I don't like this anymore than you do. So for once in your life be smart. Just let me help you and then we can resent eachother again"

"Fuck off Regulus. Go bother someone else" He says still looking down at his page. "Sirius do you have a single brain cell that works? If you do just let me fucking help you then we can both go our separate ways again. As much as I fucking hate you I'm not going to let you bleed to death in the astronomy tower" 

He then looks up at me. I can see in his eyes he's the drunkest I've ever seen him. He smirks. "Did you not hear me you silly little boy. Piss off and leave me alone and be grateful that I'm not doing what I want to do" He glares at me.

"Sirius I'm trying to help you, you ungrateful cunt" I watch him stand up. And tear his letter up. I cata glace of my name. It was addressed too me. Why?

"Oh you think your so tough don't you?" He says as he takes another drink of straight vodka. "You think your such a good person, dont you?" He finished the bottle. When I first came up here it was half full. He's really drunk.

He comes closer too me. Then suddenly I'm hitting the floor and I hear his footsteps walking away.