1

Wooyoung pov -

"WOOYOUNG GET YOUR ASS UP" Wooyoung groaned as he was awoken by his younger brother Kyungmin. "What the fuck now.."
I said tiredly. "Your going to be late for your first day of college."

"College?" I questioned. What was he talking about? I'm a senior in highsch-

"OH SHIT COLLEGE" I shouted running to the bathroom to brush my teeth.

While brushing my teeth, I wondered. How the hell could I forget I'm starting College?!?! That means that i'll have a roommate and they could be an annoying prick or a weirdo. I groaned and left the bathroom to get dressed.

Thankfully my suitcase was already packed even though I did it last minute. Probably why I woke up so late. I went downstairs to greet my mom, "Hey mom"

"Hey sweetie, are you excited for your first day of college!" My mom said.

"I guess just a bit nervous" I replied.

"Oh don't worry college is nothing, when i was at college I use to throw parties every single week, make out with guys and girl and-"

"Okay that's enough mom" I quickly cut her off, not wanting to know the crazy stuff she did in college.

I sat at the dinner table and ate my breakfast. 'I'm gonna be so late but whatever it's just college' I thought to myself. After I finished I quickly gave my mum a peck on the cheek and said goodbye to her and my brother. " I'm leaving now, will miss you guys a lot." I shouted.

"Yeah yeah will miss you too" My brother said.

"ILL MISS YOU A LOT WOOYOUNGIE, HAVE FUN" My mother shouted.

After I left my house I walked to the nearest bus station. ' College, I'll be fine i'm pretty sure things will be simple' I thought to myself.

Oh boy he was wrong wrong.

-

FIRST CHAPTER DONE! 💕