3

Wooyoung -

"WHAT THE FUCK" I shouted.

What do I see? My roommate locking lips with a girl right there in front of the dorm room! "Gosh, you scared me, sorry Vanessa I have to unpack now but I'll see you later." My roommate said while winking at her.

'First day of college and people still cant keep their pants on? For fucks sake.' I thought.

"Dude what the FUCK is your problem." My roommate said. "What do you mean what's my problem, I had to see my roommate making out with a girl basically right in front of me." I replied.

"Can you not like mind your business? Your gonna see more anyways." He said. "So not only you are someone who can't keep their pants on but also is a player?" I said sitting up. "The fuck did you just say about me?" He said while coming up to me.

"I said, not only your someone who can't keep their pants on but also is a play-" I got cut off by being pinned against the wall. I could finally see his full face and- Damn. He was hot as fuck. We held eye contact for a few seconds that felt like hours. "Looks like someone's gone all quiet" my roommate said breaking the silence that had settled between us. I broke the eye contact and shoved him away, rolling my eyes "Shut up" I said to him hearing chuckles behind me. 'What a weirdo' I thought.

I decided to just ignore whatever just happened and left my dorm to explore the college. I made my way through the hallways and I stumbled upon a huge library, excitement was building within me, I entered the library and started leafing through countless books and lost myself in the world of words. However, my curiosity sparked when I encountered a stranger who appeared equally absorbed in his reading. I didn't really have any friends here so I wanted to make new ones. With boldness fueling my actions, I tapped on his shoulder gently.

He turned around. "Yeosang?" I said.

"Wooyoung?" He said.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Chapter 3 done!

it's really short i know 🥲