4

Wooyoung POV -

"Yeosang?"

"Wooyoung?"

We stared at each other for a few seconds and that's when I realised from the familiar feeling. I am staring at Kang Yeosang, my childhood best friend. We hadn't spoken a word to each other since we were 14 years old, but the memories came flooding back as soon as our eyes met. It was like no time had passed at all. We sat down together, awkwardly at first, reminding each other about all the silly adventures we had in our old hometown. We caught up on each other's lives and exchanged stories about the past few years, it felt incredible to reconnect and see how much we had grown individually. Somehow, being reunited with my old friend made this daunting transition into college just a bit less scary – knowing that I had someone familiar by my side made me feel a sense of comfort and excitement for all the new adventures ahead.

"Oh and dude, you wouldn't believe the dorm I'm in. So, there's this guy and let me tell you, he's so annoying. It was the first time we met and he had a girl with him, he was literally making out with her right in front of me?! Anyways who are you sharing a dorm with?"

"I'm sharing a dorm with this guy named Jongho, and honestly, he's not too bad. We hit it off pretty well from the start. He's super chill and easygoing, he's also pretty considerate when it comes to the shared space we have and he rarely leaves his stuff lying around." Yeosang said.

"That's not fair! My roommate is probably making out with another girl in my dorm. I should probably head out now i'm super tired." I said.

"Kay Wooyoung, see you at the hall!"

"See ya!" I said waving goodbye to him. I walked out the huge library and made my way to my dorm, hoping I wouldn't see anything horrifying in the room.

After a few minutes of walking, I finally stood in front of my dorm room. I turn the key and open the door, my fingers are crossed that I won't be met with any uncomfortable surprises tonight and-

I start hearing these faint moans. Is my roommate seriously having sex with someone in our flipping dorm? My mind starts racing with all sorts of scenarios. Could they be doing the tango class or maybe he's just doing yoga? I thought. "You know what, fuck it"

Barging in the dorm, there they were, tangled up in each other's arms, completely oblivious to my intrusion. I couldn't help but unleash a dramatic, "Are you serious ?!?! In the fucking dorm room??" I could hear the girl squealing after realising what's happening. I quickly covered my eyes with my hands after seeing the disgusting sight. "Sorry Steph, someone clearly ruined our moment" my roommate said while the girl ran out the room quietly closing the door.

"GOOD BECAUSE I JUST WANT TO HAVE SOME DAMN SLEEP" I shouted at him while removing my hands off my eyes. That's when I realised he only had boxers on. Let me tell you, it was quite the sight to behold. The guy must have spent every waking moment at the gym because this boy is nothing but abs and muscles. It was hard not to stare But eventually, I forced myself to look away and try not to make things too awkward.

"Finally finished staring?" He said while walking up to me. "You can take a picture, it'll last longer." He said while winking at me.

"Ew" I said while shoving past him. I fell onto my bed, exhausted from everything. 'What a day' I thought  and I started to fall asleep. My tired eyes struggled to stay open, they blinked slower and slower, as if mocking me for even attempting to rest. It felt as though every ounce of energy within me had been sapped away by the relentless frustrations of life. And boom, I fell asleep.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Hope u enjoyed 💗