2

Wooyoung -

As I sat on the bench, my thoughts were interrupted by the sound of the bus coming. Its rumbling engine and screeching brakes abruptly pulled me back to reality. With a sigh, I gathered myself and boarded the bus. I quickly paid my ticket and scurried to the back seats, I settled into the uncomfortable seat and reached into my pockets to find my airpods . As I hurriedly searched through my pockets, desperately trying to locate my beloved AirPods, I could feel a sense of panic creeping up within me. But just as despair began to settle in, my fingers brushed against a familiar shape. I pulled out my AirPods, feeling a surge of relief wash over me. 'Found them' I thought to myself and quickly put on my daily BTS playlist.

I stared at the window, my mind filled with
curiosity, wondering how college life would be. Will it be challenging? Will it be fun? Will I find a lot of friends? Multiple questions gone through my head, I felt a surge of excitement mixed with a tinge of nervousness.

"KQ COLLEGE" the bus driver shouted.

I realised that's my stop and sat up to get my suitcase that's above me. I stepped off the bus and looked at the big college in front of me.

 I stepped off the bus and looked at the big college in front of me

( Pretend it's called KQ college )

'Woah, I didn't expect it to be this big' I thought. I dragged my suitcase to the entrance and went to the reception.

"Hi" I said to the lady in front of me. "Hello darling, are you joining KQ college?" She asked me. "Yes" I replied. "Wonderful! Could you give me your name? I need to settle you into a dorm room." She asked.

"Oh yeah, Jung Wooyoung." I said.

"Alright Wooyoung! This is your key, your dorm number is 503 and you will have a roommate, How exciting is that?" She said with a bright smile.
"Yes, very exciting." I said with a fake smile.

"You can go and settle into your dorm room now! Since it's the first day you can go and rest but you will have to go the hall at 6pm for the introductions to this college so you can know more about it." She said.

"Okay thank you for the help." I told her. "No worries!" She replied with a gentle smile.

I went on the elevator to go to my dorm. I arrived to my floor and counted. '500, 501, 502, 503!' My dorm. I put the key in the door and turned the lock, quietly opening to check if my roommate is sleeping or doing something. Thankfully, no one is here yet. It was very neat and tidy with 2 bed on the sides of the walls. There was also 2 desks next to each other. 'Seriously? I have to do my homework right next to them?' I thought. I groaned and started to unpack.

I put my clothes into the empty wardrobe that's on my side and basically just threw it in. After all my clothes are in, I jumped onto my bed and got my phone out to watch some TikTok.

15 minutes later, I heard the door open. I guessed that it was my roommate so I decided to just give a warm greeting. I put my phone down and then-

"WHAT THE FUCK" I shouted.

-

CHAPTER 2 DONE WOOO 🥳

sorry this is such a short chapter, hope u enjoyed! 💗