5

"Owhh" I felt a sharp pain on my chest. Seems like my someone needs a beating, they just ruined my sleep! "Wake up, you're going to be late for our school meeting." a familiar voice spoke. Ah yes. My really annoying roommate. "Thats not how you wake up someone up you bastard." I yelled while holding my chest, did he throw a brick at me or something? "You're lucky I woke up you up, now get the fuck up."

Groaning, I sat up and went to my closet to pick some clothes, I chose a simple baggy white tee with some baggy jeans. Grabbing them, I quickly went to the bathroom to change. After 2 minutes, I went out and saw my roommate. We held eye contact for a few seconds until I looked away, 'So good-looking yet so fucking annoying.' I thought to myself.

"Finally ready?" My roommate said looking up from his phone. "Yeah whatever let's go."
I went to the door to leave until I got pinned by the wall by him. "What the-"

"Don't keep with this attitude darling, I don't like it." I noticed our height difference. He was at least 3-4 inches taller than me, butterflies entered my stomach as I felt his hands massage my waist. That's when I realised, what the hell is he doing?

"Get off you weirdo." I said removing his hands and quickly dashed out the room.

What just happened.

-
-
-
-
-
-

I finally arrived to the hall and there was many people. I looked around feeling lost until I saw someone familiar. "Yeo sang!" I yelled ignoring the few stares I received. He turned around and a faint smile appeared on his face. "Woo young!" I jumped on to him, both almost falling on the ground. "I'm so happy I found you, I felt so lonely" I pulled away from our "hug" and pouted at him. "Yes Woo young me too, wanna meet my friend group?" He said. "Of course!" I replied.

We walked to a group with around 4-5 people there. "Hey guys, this is Woo young." Yeo sang said. I waved at them too nervous to speak. "He's gorgeous! My names mina and I hope we can be besties in the future." She stuck out her hand and I quickly interlocked our hands together then pulled away. "Yeah, sorry I am a bit nervous right now." I exclaimed.

"Don't worry we are here with you now!" She smiled brightly at me. In the group, there was 2 boys that are named Yunho and Hongjoong. Yunho was a giant. He was at least 6ft while the other seemed to be around my height. There was 2 girls, Mina and Lisa. They were pretty and I assumed they were 1-2 inches shorter than me. We all were talking to each other until we got cut off by a someone tapping on something, was it a mic? Peoples chatting died down.

"Everyone may I have your attention please."
I'm guessing this is the headteacher. "Thank you all for coming to KQ college, it is an honour to have you all." He spoke. He started to talk about how he was very thankful for us to be here and the was talking about rules. " So how's your roommate." Yeo sang asked. "Horrible. He's hot but such a dick, and also cant keep his dick alone." I sighed until I felt a strong gaze piercing me. Turning around, I saw my roommate but when we had eye contact he looked away. "There he is." turning to Yeo sang. He looked to where I was looking. "Your roommates with Choi San?"

"Who?" I questioned. "Dude, he's literally the son of the headteacher, and the school playboy." He added. Right, one wrong move and I could get kicked out the school, lucky me! The headteacher continued his speech and after 45 minutes he said his goodbyes. Me and Yeo sang parted ways and went to our dorms. I entered my room and checked the clock, it was 9pm.

As the minutes ticked by, my eyes started blinking at their own pace, growing heavier with each flutter. It was clear that my body had reached its limit and was desperately begging for some sleep. So, I decided to call it a night and headed straight to my wardrobe to wear my cozy pyjamas. I wore an oversized black shirt with shorts that were a few inches below my butt. 'It was a bit warm, so I decided to wear something revealing, my roommate wouldn't care right?' I thought.

I passed by a mirror when going to my bed and I thought to myself, damn I look fine, maybe I should take some pictures? I started posing and taking pictures. Once I finished, I started scrolling through my phone, looking at my sexy self until I heard the door barge open. Flinching at the sudden noise, I turned around and was face to face with someone. My roommate. "Jeez, can't you be a bit more gentle, I almost had a heart attack." I whined. But he just stared at me. Is he okay? He slowly closed the door but his eyes never leaving me.

"What are you wearing?" His deep voice made chills run down my spine. "Clothes?" I replied while stepping back. He replied with a low hum and went to the bathroom. 'That was weird, oh well.' I quickly went to my side of the room and jumped on my bed. I tucked in bed and felt myself getting sleepy, and then everything went dark.

.
.
.
.
.

OMG EVERYONE I AM SO SORRY FOR THE BIG WAIT 😭😭
I just started school a month ago and was really busy with studies and tests so I couldn't update. I promise from now on I'll try have weekly updates. I hope you enjoyed chapter 5 💗