Chapter 20

Hanni's POV

I went to Minji's house by driving my car. I parked my car on the road and I walked towards her door. I knocked on the door several times and waited for her.

Minji stood in front of me looking so gloomy with her messy hair. I frowned a little seeing her condition but I decided to hide my expression instead.

"Hello?" I greeted her and smiled.

"Hi." She nodded her head while looking at the floor.

"It's been a while since the last time you talked to me. You didn't call me for lunch anymore?" I asked while looking at her expression closely.

"Sorry.." she shook her head and took a deep breath, "Something is going on inside my head these several days."

"It's okay." I nodded my head while staring at her face. She didn't look at me and I could see a dark spot below her eyes. So I cleared my throat before speaking again, "It's lunch time now. Are we going to have lunch together?"

"Uhh...Come on in." she allowed me to enter the house and started speaking again before closing the door after me, "I didn't cook anything. Are you really hungry?"

"I can cook for us." I mumbled and she looked up, glancing at me.

"Are you sure?" she glanced at me before walking towards her kitchen. "Yeah.." I answered and bit my lower lips. "Okay." She nodded her head and turned around.

I started cooking the food and Minji helped me with it. I glanced at her from the corner of my eyes and she kept looking down the whole time. She didn't say a thing and she looked so down or more like lifeless.

I bit my lower lips while thinking about a topic to start the conversation because I couldn't take the quietness anymore.

So I glanced at her then cleared my throat, "How are you?" She looked up and stared into my eyes for a second before smiling slowly, "I'm fine."

"You said something is bothering you? What is it?"

"You know what it is." She smiled again but this time she didn't look at me.

I know what she meant but I just looked down. I cleared my throat again to gain her attention after I decided that I wasn't ready to tell her how I feel.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know that you still have a thing towards me." I glanced at her and she stopped doing whatever she was doing.

She just stood there like a statue for a second and then she started squeezing the meat with her hand again without saying anything.

-----

Soon after we finished eating our food, Minji started washing the dishes without saying anything. I waited for her in the dining room and I heard plates clinking with each other because of how roughly she treated those plates.

I got up from the chair and I walked towards her slowly. I could feel her frustration the more I watched her treating those plates so I decided to hug her from behind by wrapping my arms around her waist. She jumped a bit because she was shocked by my sudden movement and she froze for
a second before she continued washing the plates again without saying anything.

"Why are you releasing your frustration on those plates?" I asked her and rested my chin on her shoulder while keeping my eyes on those poor plates. "You don't need to hug me. I'm fine." she stared moving her shoulder and body so I could let her go but I hugged her even tighter.

She stopped moving all of a sudden and sighed loudly after my grip tightened around her waist. I rested my chin on her shoulder again before speaking, "Do you have something inside your mind other than that?"
She sighed again loudly and started washing the plates again but this time she did it slowly so it didn't make a clink sound anymore.

"It's about my patient." she mumbled slowly but loud enough for me to hear it. "What about it?" I asked her and started stroking her hair slowly.

"My patient died." she said then finished washing all of the plates.

She looked into my eyes deeply and I grasped her face with my hand. "I'm sorry." She closed her eyes and took a deep breath again but she didn't say anything.

I kissed her forehead and wrapped my arms around her shoulder, pulling her into another hug. She wrapped her arms around my waist and buried her face on my chest. She nuzzled the tip of her nose on my chest and hugged my body tighter as I patted her head slowly.

We continued hugging in silence for several minutes until we pulled away from each other. She guided me towards the living room then we sat down on the sofa.

Unknowingly, my eyes went down towards her crotch because there was a bulge formed on her pants as she parted her legs widely while sitting down. She was sitting comfortably when my hand moved its way towards the bulge and I rubbed it with my hand.

Minji quickly closed her legs while staring at me, "What are you doing?!"

"Why did it get hard?" I decided to ask her.

Minji just blinked her eyes couple of times while staring at me. She was staring blankly at me and she didn't know what to say. Her expression looked so cute after I caught her having a boner.

She looked away and cleared her throat. She leaned her back on the sofa again with her hand covering her crotch this time.

"Forget it and don't ask." She cleared her throat again and looked away, "I don't know." I laughed because of her statement while staring at her and she glanced at me from the corner of her eyes.

"Stop staring at me like that. It's
embarrassing." She shook her head
and gulped, "This thing often make me embarrassed."

I leaned closer towards her ear and blew an air teasingly, "I still like it though."

I bit my lower lips while seducing her. I caressed her hand softly and Minji quickly moved away from me and she started fidgeting.

"SO, ANYWAY." she paused and cleared her throat, "They told me to go on a holiday for several days." She said then rested her head on the sofa.

"Umm." I paused then she glanced at me from the corner of her eyes, "My friend and I are going on a holiday. Do you want to come with us?"

"Who would be there?" she whispered slowly.

I looked up while thinking about her question before replying, "Well...my high school friends."

She just blinked her eyes slowly while
staring at me for a while without saying a single thing.

"Haerin...would be there?" she asked me and I noticed a hint of jealousy in her voice.

I nodded my head, "Don't worry about Hyunjin because we already lost contact with him...few years ago." I said and she quickly agreed to it.

We just sat down beside each other and watched the TV, I wrapped my arms around her waist and I caressed her hips slowly as she started kissing the crown of my head.

I stared at her features and my eyes finally stopped at a specific part, her lips. It looked so sexy and alluring at the same time. My hand moved by itself towards her lips and my finger started caressing her lower lips, feeling the softness with my finger.

She opened her eyes slowly and our eyes met, that's when I realized what I just did to her. I stopped moving in my spot because I was shocked and slowly, I pulled my finger away from her lips.

"I'm sorry." I apologized.

I quickly looked down because of how embarrassed I was feeling but Minji didn't say anything at all. I noticed that she was smiling a little while chewing her lips as she kept staring at me. I felt my blood started to rush all over my body and I could feel my face getting hotter because of her.