Chapter 17

Minji's POV

"Morning cutie." Hanni greeted then she kissed my cheek when I opened my eyes.

I rubbed my eyes then blinked couple of times before opening my eyes properly, "Morning." I rubbed my nose against her neck then wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closer. I inhaled her scent and it made me go even crazier. I was so happy to wake up like this and I would do anything just to wake up beside her everyday for the rest of my life.

"My whole body aches and I feel sore all over my legs. I can barely move it right now." she chuckled then caressed my back slowly.

"Sorry..." I apologized and lay down on my stomach then buried my face on my pillow, feeling so embarrassed because I remember what I did last night and how many times we did it. She begged me to stop but I just couldn't stop, I couldn't get enough of her.

"It's okay." She chuckled then tucked my hair behind my ear then I glanced at her from the corner of my eyes, "You see how many red marks I have on my body? I can't even count it." she said while pointing at the red marks.

I turned around and lay my back on the bed then bit my lower lips while smiling sheepishly, "I can't help it...Sorry." She laughed before talking again, "Have you ever done it, Minji?"

"Hmm?" I mumbled while glancing at her.

"Last night was your first?" she asked me while caressing my hair.

I buried my face with my hand while whispering, "I'm sorry that I'm very bad at it."

"No..No.." she shook her head while smiling, "Not bad. You're just very fast, messy, and you can't get enough of it. Like someone who got a new toy."

"But you are not my toy." I whispered while pouting.

"It's just an example." she laughed and
kissed my cheek.

She chuckled then leaned closer towards my face, "Did you know...your baby is poking my ass the entire night?" Hanni whispered in my ear while caressing my abs teasingly, "It was so hard.."

"Ughh..." I quickly grabbed my pillow and covered my face with the pillow trying to hide my red face, "Stop it. I'm embarrassed."

"Did you know that you were moaning my name last night too? I can hear your sleep talking." She continued teasing me while chuckling slowly, "Very loud. I mean super loud. I thought you had enough last night??"

"Shhh." I threw the pillow away then shushed her while pressing my palm on her mouth, "S-Stop it."

She bit her lower lips while smiling from ear to ear, "You are so cute." She pinched my cheek then rubbed her stomach with her hand, "Minji, I'm hungry."

"I will cook for you.." I quickly got up from the bed and took my clothes before Hanni started teasing me again, "You are such a spoiled girl."

She stuck out her tongue while smiling like a little kid. I leaned closer to kiss her lips but she looked away so I decided to kiss her cheek instead. I put my clothes on then walked towards the kitchen to cook something for her.

I glanced at her from my shoulder before asking, "Omelet?"

She nodded her head and sat down on the dining chair, waiting for me. I quickly cooked omelets for both of us then sat down in front of her and we started eating our food.

"Minji." she called my name and I looked up from my plate.

"Umm.." she paused and looked towards her plate while playing the omelet with her fork, like something was bothering her.

"I love you." I confessed before she could say anything and she looked at me with widen eyes.

I just couldn't bear the feeling anymore so I decided to confess my feelings. We slept together last night so what could go wrong right?

"Minji, last night it was just..." she paused then gulped, "I mean I was horny and you were horny too..."

She opened her mouth but she closed it again, pressing her lips tightly.

I quickly shook my head then nodded after, "Oh..sorry, just forget what I said."

I smiled faintly because I was so disappointed. I heard my heart broke to pieces knowing that it meant nothing to her. It just felt so right and perfect but I guess it was just me then. Silly me for thinking that she would think of it more than just a one night stand.

"I'm sorry...I-"

I cut her off by waving my hand in front of my face without looking at her, "It's okay." I smiled faintly and stopped eating because I just lost my appetite. I didn't look at her but I knew that she was glancing at me repeatedly but I just ignored it.

"I will take you home after you finish eating." I mumbled without looking at her.

"I can-" she was cut off by a sudden noise from my pager. I quickly got up from the chair and looked at my pager.

"Oh nevermind, urgent call from the hospital...sorry." I quickly ran towards my room, leaving Hanni.

"I will clean then go home after!" Hanni shouted from the dining room.

I quickly changed my clothes, grabbed my motorcycle key then ran towards my door, "Okay bye."

---