Chapter 21

Minji's POV

Hanni fell asleep the whole ride and I got the chance to stare at her quietly while she was sleeping. She still looked so beautiful and my heart continued beating faster every time I looked at her. She slept so peacefully and comfortable that it made my heart at peace knowing that she was comfortable inside my car.

After a few hours of driving, we finally arrived at the beach house. I saw one black BMW SUV parked in front the house so I parked my car beside it because it was an open garage.

I caressed Hanni's face slowly to wake her up. She stirred in her sleep for a bit before her eyes fully opened then she looked at me with sleepy eyes.

"We have arrived?" she asked and I nodded my head while turning off the engine.

We got out of the car, took our luggage with us and walked towards the main door. After several knocks, a girl opened the door. She smiled widely then pulled Hanni into a tight hug.

"Yunjin!" Hanni greeted, hugging her back.

"You finally arrived! We've been waiting!" she smiled at Hanni first and then she looked at me with her eyes widely opened, "Are you THE Kim Minji?" "Yeah, long time no see." I nodded my head while chuckling because of her expression. She looked at me with her eyes and mouth widely opened.

Yunjin, Hanni's bestfriend. I only interacted with her once back then. welp.

"You look so pretty! I couldn't believe that you are Kim Minji." she smiled at me and looked at Hanni, "She did change a lot. Didn't she?"

"I know right?" Hanni said while glancing at me from the corner of her eyes then bit her lower lips, sexily.

She looked so sexy when she did it and it made my heart racing.

"Anyways, how are you?" Yunjin asked.

"I'm fine." I nodded my head while smiling,

"You? How are you? When did you arrive?" I asked.

"I'm very good and we just arrived this evening." She said and walked into the house. Hanni walked in first and I followed behind her. I looked inside the house and the first thing I saw was the open area and those huge glass facades.

I could see the others sitting around the table. They were holding beers in their hand while laughing at each other. I saw Haerin and her bestfriends, Jungwon and Jay sitting beside each other. Haerin turned around and waved her hand towards us. Hanni waved back at them.

"So we have 3 rooms upstairs. The trio took one room, you guys took one room, and I will sleep by myself just because this is my house." Yunjin said while showing us our room.

She opened the door to our room and I looked around the room with my eyes widely opened. There was only one bed, a king size bed in the middle of the room and big windows facing towards the ocean.

"One bed?" I mumbled then turned my head towards Hanni, "Did you bring teddy with you?" She looked at me while blinking her eyes slowly and then she shook her head innocently like a little kid.

"Who's Teddy? Her boyfriend?" Yunjin asked while staring at us, confused. Just like the first time I heard that name.

"Her teddy bear." I chuckled then put down my bag on the table and Hanni put her bag beside me.

"Ahh okay...you guys can take a rest and meet us later." Yunjin said while walking towards the door.

"Thanks! This is a very lovely house." I
smiled and she nodded her head while smiling.

"Minji, I heard what Hyunjin did to you back then...I'm sorry for that." she apologized and I shook my head.

"It's not your fault and I'm okay now." I smiled at her. Yunjin smiled back before walking out of the room.

--------

I sat down beside Hanni in front of the fireplace and we were laughing to each other while holding a beer in our hand. We told stories to each other, talked about their life, their job, and other random stuff. They asked me what I do for living and I told them that I'm a doctor, a surgeon.

We were laughing until Jay brought up that sensitive topic again, "I remember your love letter for Haerin!"

"Jay, don't start it!" Hanni said, trying to defend me.

"Dear Haerin." Jungwon said then laughed along with the others. I just laughed with them while sipping my beer.

"Han, what did you feel when she said that she was better than you?" Jungwon asked.

"Well...Minji here is sexy. You guys just never know it." she winked at me and I looked away while biting my tongue as the embarrassment started consuming me.

Hanni always does things that made me embarrassed. It wasn't a bad thing though.

"Yes we do...we saw the picture." Jay
nodded his head and looked at Haerin, "Too bad, Haerin already has a girlfriend or married I could say." Jay laughed, earning a slap from Haerin.

"Shut up. Jay!" Haerin glared at Jay and he waved his arms in front of Haerin's face.

"So how can you have that penis, Minji? Is it fake? Can it get hard? I mean is it like a real penis?" Jungwon continued pressing my weak spot again but I didn't say anything because I know that he would continue mocking me so I just laughed it off.

"Guys, stop it." Hanni finally opened her mouth, "It's not nice."

"What? I'm just asking." he shrugged his shoulder then sipped his beer, "I'm curious."

"Minji is sensitive about it." This time, Yunjin followed along.

"But even though Haerin is single and you become her girlfriend..." Jungwon paused while holding his laugh, "How can you guys have sex since you both have a penis?"

"Anal? Maybe?" Jay did high five with Jungwon.

"Guys, just stop it!" Haerin and Hanni said in unison.

"I mean seriously...We all know when Haerin and Hanni had sex, She just put it inside her but what about you? Have you ever thought about that? Are you going to put it inside Haerin or she put it inside you?" With that, I already reached my limit.

I put down my beer and smiled fakely at them then got up from my seat, walking away from them. I wanted to get away from my work to release my stress and not being mocked by those bullies and when I heard about Hanni having sex with someone else, it made my blood boiled.

I can't stand it anymore so I just left them without saying anything.

"Don't be a jerk." I could hear Haerin's voice talking to them as I continued walking away from the group.