Just an ordinary day

Travis pov:

Monday, the first day of the week and It seems that this week will be just like every other. I stood up from my mattress and got dressed fast before I could hear my father shout out my name for the smallest imperfection. I'm still tired and the bruises are sore, but it wasn't the time to think about this. Just as I got ready I heard the man shout my name and I carefully rushed to him. I put on a neutral look, or one as close as possible with the sore back stinging.

Tw: abuse

"Come here my child.." he said.. I know damn well this is going to no good. Did he find my note book? Did the school call him about another fight I had? Either way I'm fucked..

"What do you need father?" I try to keep calm, but my heart was pounding and seemed that it would jump out my throat if it got any faster.

"Mind telling me what you did last night?". The moment those words left fathers mouth I knew he saw me sneak out threw my window into the forest. I liked going there when I needed to escape from the world around me, so if he saw me that means I'm screwed..

"I decided to walk in the forest at night to clear my head and pray away my sins, father." There was no need to lie on the first part because the punishment for lying would be way harsher.

"Is that so? Give me your hand Travis." Kenneth got out his ruler, this is gonna hurt like hell after yesterdays punishment. I gave him my hand and he smaked me with it for five minutes before letting me go. This was the best outcome I could have asked for, and I deserve the punishment for running away at night it's no good to leave that late.

"Get ready for school. I'm going to the ministry and will be back this evening. I want you to clean the kitchen and make us dinner before I'm back. No excuses." Was I dreaming? He let me off the hook way too easily but I didn't have time to question him so I just put on my shoes while I took my backpack and put it over my shoulder. I left with no breakfast, not like I wanted any but still it would be nice to eat at least a sandwich..

TW ENDED

After walking for a while I finally reached nockfell high.. I walk in, seeing not a lot of students are there at the moment so I go to my locker and start to take the books I need and leave my bag in the locker, I had an extra bible in the locker and it's the only gift I ever received from my father or anyone else but my mother... She left us when I was little so I dont fully remember her. The only thing I have of her is a picture of her holding me in her arms when I was 3 years old... I have that photo hidden away in my short pocket where it never showed and not even my father knew about it. After I realized I had zoned out I started to walk towards the class I'll have my first period in. It was history and I had it with one of the most stupid people in this school Larry fucking Johnson. He is an asshole stoner, always coming high to school, has abnormally long hair and a mole under his eye, one of his eyebrows was also slit shaved for some reason. He non-stop played his stupid demonic 'music'. I hated him, I hated his smile with that stupid tooth gap, I hated the way he used make up under his eyes to make them look like eyebags to fit his homeless guy asthethic or whatever it is... I just hate him.
The lessons started and I see he hasn't showed up. Good I won't have to smell the weed he smoked. It wasint unusual not to see him but this felt off.. but just as I started to think that the door slams open to show the grease ball enter the class, apologizing for being late..

*Timeskip: lunch break*

TW: PHYSICAL FIGHT WITH LARRY AND TRAVIS

Right before I could enter the cafeteria I find myself in a physical fight with the same Larry Johnson for making fun of his dumb friends sal and ash. They had the gross words coming, discussing f4gg0ts..