it feels like you actually care...

Tw: blood and gore

3rd person pov:

Travis was laying on the ground, blood still dripping from some of his bruises on his back. He layed there motionless for another hour, he was awake but too numb to even stand up. It was around 3:30am when he woke up, his arm broken
And one bone almost poking threw the arm. When he finally stood up he went outside the basement where he was 'cleansed of his sins from the day' up to his room to change into an oversized sweater he was allowed to have if any of the punishments, or so called cleansings went too harsh he could hide them.

Travis Phelps pov:

I was limping hard but I got dressed and ready. The time was 5:45am so I wrote a note to my father that I left to go to school early after I cleaned up the bruises on my face and covered the brushing on my neck with a secret concealer that friend Phillip gave me not too long ago. It matched my skin perfectly so the bruises were visible as much on my neck.

I left the house and slowly walked towards the school, and on the way I met my 'friend'.. I didn't really want to talk to him but then again I would rather do that then listen to my thoughts

"Man are you even listening?" The question got me out of my head. I just nod and walk beside him, hoping he will not question the sweater, and in my luck he didn't..

*Time skip to: free lesson/window*

Luckily no on head yet to ask about it.. not even sal not Phillip, and they always notice and ask.. and yeah Phillip may have learned to ignore the need to ask which im somewhat glad he did but I also somewhat miss him, on anyone at this point to just ask about it.

I was sitting in a free classroom, in the second floor where physics class should be happening, but the teacher is sick and everyone who had it where walking around non stop and I was the only one there. When I made sure no one would pass the lesson in there I started to inspect my arm to see if I needed a doctor or will the bone would heal correctly on its own like some other times, and with my luck I will need help to set it in place... just as I carefully got the sleeve down the one and only greese ball Johnson entered the room.

"Why are you here, Johnson" I snapped at him, he seemed like he was running away from someone
"I was skipping maths and miss Packertons almost caught me and I know damn well I would be done for, so I ran here- wait why am I even explaining myself to you?? Why are YOU here??" He yelled out. I try to shush him, but to no result because he kept asking me non stop.
"I have a free lesson now, the teacher is sick and I have no other way to pass the time.. if you want to hide from our math teacher you can stay here but don't come near me or even talk to me you greesy hairball" I snapped at his questions at once, his voice is so annoying and I just wish he had shutten up earlier.

It's been around ten minutes and all I heard was his demonic band "sanity's fall" or whatever it was called blast threw his earbuds, tho having his company made me somewhat ease up, he kept glancing at me with a weirded out look, I guess it would be because of my oversized sweater..
"Okay I cant keep quiet anymore, why I'd your back bloody?" Shit.. SHIT. OKAY I JUST GITTA ACT STUPID FOR THIS-
"It is?" I checked the back of the sweater and in fact, it was starting to have bloody spots, "its old, I forgot to put this in the wash when I got in a fight with it in last month.." I really hoped that the lie was believable..
"No dude, I don't believe you because they just appiered." He sounded really worried... why the hell would he be worried for me..
"And why do you actually care? Not like we are friends for you to even care for this happening." I hiss at him, he doesn't need to know.. he isn't the Larry I grew up and remember, he changed just like I did. He became a sinner so I won't tell him anything..
"I guess your right, but still I'm going to be worried even if I despise you because I still knew you since we where kids..." he started to ramble on and on for the reason, it was annoying so I just started to shush him.
"Just because I have blood there doesn't mean anything, I got hurt last week and now maybe the wounds re-opened and started to bleed, no big deal.."
" I'm not believing that because I'm the only one who will even dare to fight back to you, we are the tallest kids and you are literally feared, so I know damn well this was no fight." He stood up and started to walk twords me, shit...
"Why can't you mind your own business? I told you it nothing!" I snap right back at him, getting ready to protect myself from a hit with my healthy arm.
Instead of saying anything he just walked closer, grabbing my broken arm and I groan in pain, and I knew damn well he touched the protruding bone area... well I'm going to be dead by tomorrow morning...