31

𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐤, 𝐒𝐂
𝟏𝟗𝐭𝐡 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗
𝟐𝟑:𝟎𝟐 𝐩𝐦

𝐆𝐫𝐨𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐤, 𝐒𝐂𝟏𝟗𝐭𝐡 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗  𝟐𝟑:𝟎𝟐 𝐩𝐦

꧁ 𓆉 ꧂

Leni was about to sleep, she was lying in bed, her eyes closed and about to doze off- when it rang at the bell. Annoyed she got up walking through the hallway to the door. She thought Brody probably forgot his keys again or something like that- but when she opened the door she saw Rudy with puffy red eyes looking like he just had the worst day of his life "Rudy?" She spoke softly.

"Can I come in?" The blonde female let him step inside and walked him to the living room, where he sat down on a armchair, while Leni brew some tea for them to calm down.

She sat two cups of hot tea in front of Rudy. She crunched down, being on the same height with him "Rudy what's wrong? You know you can talk to me." She spoke softly, trying not to upset him or anything. He didn't answer he just stared her- in her eyes, moving closer to her. He reached out to Lenis face, stroking her right cheek, she looked confused at his hand. When the male moved closer and leaned into a kiss, she pushed him off "What? No! Rudy, what the hell. Talk to me!"

Rudy looked embarrassed at the floor "I just wanted-"

"I don't care what you wanted." The younger blonde cut him off "I want to know what happened."

The Pankow boy looked away while whipping a tear of his face"I got in a fight. With a friend." She gave him a: continue the story, type of look "The person made me realise that I am always running away, when things are getting serious. I just run away." He started blabbering nervous not taking a breath "I am a Runner." Rudy realised.

"Chill out." she tried to calm him down "Tell me what happend."

"We fought about how my friend is treating my other friend- they are dating by the way." He added to his story "So I wanted to confront the person. But they got mad at an instant and started to yell at me. It was all the truth but it was really mean." Rudy pouted his with his lip.

Leni took a sip of her tea "What did your friend say?" She questioned, eying the blonde male.

"That I have no right to have an opinion about their relationship, and that I rather should think about how I treat people. I was never good with being there for someone, I can't bare people crying." He admitted, nervously. He didn't even know why he was here or why he just told her all of this, but Leni somehow makes him feel safe "I always make jokes about everything. And I am never getting attached. I never keep someone close to me, because they might let me down or I let them down. So I run or I do bad thinks. Just like I did with you and Elaine." He snapped his fingers "I really thought you be interesting, but when you got mad at me, because I spilled about the nearly kiss we had. I was hurt and I realised that I had feelings for yo, so I hooked up with Elaine, so that you would get mad and never talk to me again. But now Elaine has feelings for me and I don't even like her- like at all, I can't stand her. I am sorry. I am so messed up, I am sorry." Rudy apologised, while he went on how complicated his life or more his brain is.  

"Okay, I think you need to take a deep breath." Leni hinted, all the time he was speaking he didn't even pause to take a breath he just blabbered everything down.

Rudy scutched to the end off his seat, being closer to the female in front of him "I think I really wanna kiss you."

Leni shook her head "You don't think clearly right now." The blonde really thought he lost it. Just showing up at her doorstep, looking like he had cried all day and then just trying to kiss her and then telling her all about his life.

But when Leni looked him in the eyes she saw none of that, there was no madness, no mischief. There was a desire- he was genuine "No, I think I do." Rudy spoke out his thought.

Before Rudy could say anything else, the heavy front door opened and closed a few seconds later Brody walked into the living room eyeing them "Hi" he waved from the other side of the room.

"Hi, B." The two best friends threw each other some looks of :"What is he doing here?" And :"Like I would know. Help!"

"Okay, I better be going now. Thanks for the tea and your open ear." He referred to the now semi cold cup at the table, of which he didn't even took a sip from. Rudy practically fled out of the apartment, without properly saying goodbye.

Brody still stood there, confusion was the only thing you saw on his face "What the-"

"I don't have any clue either." She cut off her best friend walking past him.

𝟗𝟎𝟎 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐬