Surprises. Part 1

~TIME TRAVEL STARTS~

I walked out of the car and was amazed on what I saw.

~SORRY BUT TIME TRAVEL IS OVER:( BACK TO THE STORY~

~ALYSSA'S POV~

There was a beautiful picnic! There was a blanket and lights hanging above a beautiful oak tree we were under.

"It's beautiful." I whispered.

"It's for you." Jake said as he came and hugged me from behind wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Thanks!"

We walked up and there were these cute little sub sandwhiches put in a blue sack and had the word 'picnic' on it. It also had little glass jars filled with lemonade.

"Mmm! These sandwhiches are delish! Who made them?!" Gaby asked.

"I did babe." Shane answered.

"GAHH! You're hot and you cook! Killing me Shane."

"Hahaha sorry babe" He said as he kissed Gaby on the cheek.

"I never said I didn't like it!" she said.

~GABY'S POV~

"I never said I didn't like it!" I replied.

"Is that so??" Shane asked.

"Mhmm..." I said while nuzzling into his chest.

"Gaby?" Shane asked

"Yeah?"

"I....uhm..I....love you." He stuttered.

"I love you too."

He leaned in and gave me a kiss. I put my fore head against his and looked into his beautiful Grey eyes. I turned and noticed Alyssa and Jake were gone. The. I saw a pond, with a dock and they were laughing and talking with each other.

"Hey Shane?"

"Yes?"

I gave him another kiss. Butterflies erupted in my stomach. This one was long and passionate.

"Your lips are so heavenly." He said.

"The feeling's mutual." I replied.

We ate desert and headed back to the flat. I opened the door and saw something I wasn't expecting to see for a while longer.