Stupid Mistakes.

Song of the chapter: Hold on for dear love by: Bridgit Mendler.

_______________________________________________________________________________

~GABY'S POV~

Pictures, scattered everywhere, of us, me, him. My cheeks are stained with tears. One was when we were walking in London and stopped at an antique photography store. We took one of all three of us and it said 'WANTED DEAD OR ALIVE' on the top. I'm stupid, why'd I make such an idiotic decision? I finished my room, it looked really nice.

"Gaby?" Alyssa asked while walking in.

"Hey." I faked a smile.

"I can see you've been crying, don't fake a smile to me." she said sitting next to me criss cross on the floor.

"I just can't believe I made a stupid decision." I sobbed on her shoulder.

"It's fine, we're fine." she said her voice cracking.

"No Lyss' it's not."

"Yes, we knew it would end. Zayn and us are complete oppsites. I know it's alot for us to take in, but we'll just have to deal with it."

With that she left, not another word, or sob. I decided to take walk. Everything escalated so quickly. I lost Shane, two days later I left Zayn, now I'm in L.A, wow. L.A was beautiful, I can't believe I'm back home. Too bad my Mom is in Texas. She's a manager of a sucessful buisness so she travels around a lot. She sends me some money to get by once every month , when I mean money I mean she sends me $1,000,000 dollars every month. I use some that for charity, and the other for my bills, groceries, etc, with the left overs I buy stuff for the needy. I know I sound like a goody two shoes, but I know how it feels to struggle. When my dad left my mom couldn't find a job.

I walked through the park not too far from my apartment, it was beautiful.(EXTERNAL LINK.) I walked back to the house into my room to take a shower. I got out and changed, just as I finished Alyssa came in.

"Gaby some one's here to see you."

"Tell them, right now isn't a good time." I whispered.

"Okay." she replied.

 Who was it? Was it Zayn, nobody would want to see me. I shook the thought off. I took a shower and went to bed.

~ALYSSA'S POV~

Wow, evrthing is finished, I can't belive we split up. This isn't right...

~GABY'S POV~

"WE'RE GONNA BE THE BESTEST FRIENDS EVER!!" Alyssa screamed.

"I agree." Zayn implied.

"Me, too!" I giggled.

We were in 6th grade, it was in December, around Christmas. Zayn, just came to the school, Alyssa and I made the brave move to talk to him. 

Then we were at my Sweet 15. (I'M MEXICAN, WE HAVE OUR MAJOR BIRTHDAY CELEBRATIONS WHEN WE'RE 15.) Zayn was my partner, then there was Alyssa and her boyfriend, he cheated on her that night. Many people have been my back-up dancers. We were having a great time.

Next was Graduation, we were driving to Alyssa's house for her graduation party. I held on to the chain of the cute graduation hat Zayn gave me.

Then it was when I dropped off Zayn at the airport for X-Factor. I coudn't go, I heard him say something. 

"I love you Gabriela, don't you forget that." he waved. Slowly disapearing all I saw was blackness. 

That's when I woke up by Alyssa shaking me.

"What happened?" I asked my voice scratchy.

"I was asleep, then I heard you scream 'WHY?! NO! DON'T LEAVE ME!!' you scared me!!" she replied with her eyebrows scrunched.

I was just about to reply but my throat killed me. I grabbed my dry-erase board and wrote 'Ooops, sorry. You can go back to sleep.' She nodded and went back to her room. It was 1:00 A.M I turned on my Bridgit Mendler C.D and turned on a low volume. I listened to the lyrics. (JESSICA YOU BETTER READ THESE LYRICS!)

I've been staring at the ceiling

Watching the fans flow around, round and round

'Cause I can't hear my breathing

The words we said are still so loud, loud, loud

And we been drifting off so far

And I don't even know where we are

Before we jump, before we leave

And all is lost for you and me, yeah

If we're not stupid

We'll both hold on for dear love

Find our way through this

It's not worth just giving up

'Cause I've got some fire left in me

And I don't see us ending this way

If we're not stupid

We'll both hold on for dear love, love

 Then I fell asleep.

______________________________________________________________________________

ANOTHER CHARACTER CHANGE. ALYSSA IS SHANELL WESTCOAST. LOVE YOU WHEIXICAN.

ILSM<3

-GABY;)