This is goodbye.

A/N: HEY GUYSS! I'M GOING TO START PUTTING SONGS FOR THE CHAPTER! JUST WANTED TO LET Y'ALL KNOW. HAHAH LIKE MY TEXAS TWANG? I'M ACTUALLY FROM TEXAS! KAII HOPE YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER. AND READ AUTHORS NOTE @ THE END OF THE CHAPTER.

________________________________________________________________________

Song of the chapter: Goodbye by Kesha

________________________________________________________________________

~ZAYN'S POV~

Now when you let go of our last embrace

Please don't look me in the eye

Secret's out, that I just might care about you

You broke me, you're leaving

There's nothing I can do.

I'll find a way to close the door

I want to say so much more but

I found you once, you're lost again

Two thousand miles took what could have been

I don't want to

Won't let myself

I have to realize

This might be

This could be

This is goodbye

This is goodbye

She left her song book here. Those were one fo the many great lyrics left in the book. She's leaving tomorrow, I know what these lyrics are about. When her father left, she left her mother and set off to find him. When she came back she found out that her father had another family.

~FLASHBACK~

Knock! Knock!

I answered the door, there stood a broken, lost Gabriela. She had tear stained cheeks and her knuckles were white from clenching them too long and too hard. I stepped back and she ran in heading for my room.

"What's wrong?!" I asked sitting beside her while she was lying on the bed.

"MY DAD! HE LEFT US AND I WENT TO FIND HIM, BUT WHEN I GOT TO HIS HOUSE I SAW HE HAD A FAMILY. HE LOOKED HAPPIER THAN HE WAS WITH MY FAMILY!" She cried/yelled in my chest.

"Look, calm down. He left you guys, that was his loss. Beautiful girls like you don't deserve to cry!" I cooed to her.

She looked me in the eyes, I got lost in her beautiful caramel eyes. Tilting my head, closing my eyes I leaned in. Our lips joined in, molding together perfectly. I pulled away opened and saw Gaby confused, shocked.

"I-I have t-to go." she stuttered.

~FLASHBACK OVER~

It was already six in the morning. Gaby and Alyssa are leaving at six thirty in the moring. I brushed my teeth and styled my hair quickly, Alyssa came through the door.

"We've got to go." she said glumly.

"Okay."

I brought my guitar. It was a 20 minute drive to the airport so we were in quite of a hurry. As we arrived I saw Gaby in the waiting area. I had my guitar and was ready to sing. I played the song. Singing all the lyrics meaning every. Single. Word. As I finished she ran up to me and gave me a hug. 

"Zayn."

"Gaby, I don't want you to leave. Please stay." I pleaded. I put her down and looked in her eyes.

"Zayn I would love to, but my plane is leaving I can't just cancel last minute."

"Wooow."

"What?"

"IT'S AS IF YOU WANT TO LEAVE." I raised my voice.

"MAYBE I DO. YOU'RE SO VAIN, AND RUDER THAN EVER!!" she yelled back.

"HAVE YOU EVER THOUGHT THAT WHILE I WAS GONE THAT MAYBE JUST MAYBE I FOUND A NEW BEST FRIEND HUH? MAYBE THAT BEST FRIEND WAS ACTUALLY THERE FOR ME! THAT FREIND CHANGED ME, I FOUND THE REAL ME! YOU NEVER WENT TO MY PREFORMANCES. SOME KIND OF BEST FRIEND YOU ARE! YOU WANNA KNOW WHO THAT BEST FRIEND IS? JANICE THAT'S WHO."

"Why don't you run back to your new best friend? I'm sick and tired of this crap. Goodbye Zayn." she said softly.

"Here don't forget this. I don't even want to think of you, now that you're leaving." I growled. Giving her song book back.

~GABY'S POV~

Zayn walked away, I just stood there, motionless, holding the book to my chest. This is goodbye. It's all over, I wanted it to be over right? Then my wish came true.

"Gaby? You okay?" Alyssa asked. We were heading for the plane .

"I'm fine. I'm just going back to L.A where my life started. I'm going to chase my dream."

"Oh."

"With my Whiexican of course."

"YEAH BUDDY!" she screamed. 

 I put in my headphones and plugged them in and worked on a new song. I decided to do the chorus first. As I finished th song, I fell asleep. 

"GABY. GET YOUR LAZY ARSE UP!" those words reminded me of when I dropped Zayn off at the airport for X-Factor.

"I'm up!!" I grumbled.

We grabbed our carry ons and walked out of the plane. I looked around, it was beautiful.

____________________________________________________________________________

UPDATED. JUST FOR YOU GUYSS. ANYWAYS i have another book but not a lot of people are reading it. PLEASE PLEASE PLLLEEEASSSSEE  read the other book I have. Song of the chapter on the side. Kaii, baii, until next chapter;)

-GABY c: