Lovely Nights..

Song of Chapter: Give me love by: Ed Sheeran (PLAY WHEN I SAY SO.)

________________________________________________________________________

~GABY'S POV~

"DJKHDSKFGDSKUGF BLEEHHHH. NO NEVER IN A MILLION YEARS." Alyssa screamed.

"Awh, come on CHICKEN. BAWK. BAWK. BAWK." Louis yelled, taunting Alyssa.

If you hadn't noticed, we were playing truth or dare. Niall and Harry were in the kitchen trying to make Niall as a Pizza. Liam has in a short skirt, a tight Abercrombie shirt. With pumps on. Sam had Louis do her makeup BLINDFOLDED. Zayn, Alyssa, Louis, and I were the only ones who weren't harmed. To top it all off its raining... ._.

"Gaby, truth or dare?" Sam asked.

"DARE."

"I dare you to kiss, HARREH."

"Okay." I shrugged.

"WHAT ABOUT ME BEING KISSED?!"

"Gaby has to kiss you."

"Yuperdedoohdah." I said throwing him a thumbs up.

Harry sat in front of me closing his eyes and puckering his lips. Hercules came and I grabbed him. Then Hercules licked Harry's face. I was done by then, rolling on the floor laughing. My waist suddenly became heavier.

"HARREH YOU WEIGH A TON."

"PAYBACK." He laughed maniacally

His lips crashed onto mine. Then I bit down on his lip.

"EGHHH! OUCH."

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA SUCKER."

He started to chase me around the house!

"ZAYN SAVE MEEH!" I yelled.

"I'M COMING GABY."

Harry tackled me, and pinned me to the floor. Pinching my sides.

"HAHAHAHAH-HA-HAR-HARREH STAHP."

"Never!" he laughed.

Zayn threw him off me and we ran to my room, locking the door.

CRASH!

"GAHHH!" I screamed.

(PLAY NOW.)

"C'mere.." Zayn called me over. I gladly accepted his offer and cuddled in to his chest. He knew I was afraid of thunder storms. 

"Thanks.." 

"You're welcome ya little wimp." he replied. 

"Hey, shuddup!" I said hiting his chest. 

"Ha, I'm just kidding, you're one of the stongest girls I know." he said gently grabbing my face in both his hands. 

"I wish." I whispered.

"What makes you say that?" 

"I may come off as a strong person. But inside, I'm still that lost little girl screaming for help. I'm that girl in trouble waiting for her superhero to come and save her. Ya know?" I asked.

"I'll be that superhero.." he whispered looking into my eyes. 

"Really?" 

I hadn't realized how close our faces were. I was under a spell, those hazel eyes hypnotising me. His long lashes almost touching my cheeks. I wasn't stoping and it looks like he wasn't either. Our lips finally met, his beard softly tickling my chin, causing me to smile into the kiss. 

"Hay Gaby where-woah." Louis said.

We pulled away. I looked down blushing. 

"MATE YOU RUINED OUR PERFECT MOMENT." Zayn hissed. 

"Well, you two continue..I'll keep my mouth shut about this." he winked. Walking away slowly and out the door.

"GUYS STAY OUT OF GABY'S ROOM ZAYN AND GABY ARE SNOGGING." Louis yelled.

"Where were we?" Zayn smirked.

"No, you see what happened last ti-"

I was interrupted by a soft pair of lips. There go the sparks once again. It's definitely a spell he has me under, I never want to stop.

"You're a wizard." Zayn whispered between kisses.

"What??" I pulled away.

"You have me under a spell Gaby, you're softspoken voice, your cute wierd laugh. It all hypnotises me.."

"Well, I did go to Hogwarts for school."

"I'm not kidding, I want you I need you!"

"Zayn, it's too soon. I..I can't."

"You can, I can, WE can."

"Can we go back to where we left off."

"I want an answer." he whispered.

"I dunno. It's hard, it really is. I look at you and I feel like I don't deserve you. I put you through way too much and I-"

"I don't care..that's how strong my love is for you Gaby. To where I can look past all those things! I can look past you and Shane, I want you. All that happened between us, didn't change my feelings for you."

"Okay. I will! Zayn Javadd Malik, I will be your girlfriend.

____________________________________________________________________

DAWWWWWWW! THEY'RE SSOOOO CUTE. SHORT I KNOW DON'T BE MAD.

-Gabyxx