Night clubs.

Song of the chapter: Invincible by: MGK and Esther Dean

_____________________________________________________________________________

~GABY'S POV~

3 YEARS LATER

I woke up. I walked into the kitchen and cooked breakfast, Eggs, waffles, bacon, and homemade orange juice.

"FOOD." Alyssa screamed.

"Hahahahahaha! YOU'RE CRAZY!' 

We've changed a lot since...you know THAT happened. It's been exactly 3 years. I actually became a D.J for a  teenage dance club club called 'MIST' my boss was cool and I got good pay. Living the dream right? I know I was supposed to become and "International Superstar" but I realized Zayn is one. And the chances of me bumping into him were very likely. I worked at midnight so I just walk in a little early and dance a little, just hangout ya know, Lorena did the early shifts. The whole day was just out running errands and cooking. Alyssa loves food, she works as a fashion designer. It was 10:00 and I was ready. I wore blue jean shorts , a black crop top that said "DANCE" in big white letters, with a pink blazer, it gets cold in there for some reason, my black supras. I finished the look with my hair staightened.  I walked out the door and drove to the club.

When I got there, I walked on the dancefloor and started to dance. (OBVIOUSLY XD). I kept dancing to the music when I bumped into Jeremy. He was a Boy who liked me, but I despised back when I was here in L.A, I left in the 5th Grade with my aunt in London, that's where I met Zayn.

"Gaby! How are you doing?" he asked.

"Hi, and what do you want?" I scoffed.

"Chill!! Wanna dance?"

"No thanks."

I walked away and walked to the bar. I was thirsty, then I saw Zayn. He winked at me and walked towards me.

"Hey beautiful." he greeted, his breath reaked of alcohol.

"Eww, go away!" I coughed.

"Why Gaby? You thought I would forget you?" he laughed.

"Actually, yes, and I'm here with someone."

"Who?" he asked.

I ran away from him and saw Jeremy. I ran up to him, and asked him to dance.

"Why are you desperate all of a sudden?" he asked.

"Just come on!"

We danced, I had my arms wrapped around his neck and he had his hands on my waist. We swayed to the music, I was actually having a good time. Until Zayn pushed Jeremy back and TRIED to dance with me. I went back to Jeremy and started to dance with him again.

"Is everything okay?" he asked.

"Yeah, just ignore him." I said motioning towards Zayn.

He nodded, and we continued dancing. Once again, Zayn came and this time Jeremy, got mad.

"Hey man, why don't you just leave us alone?" Jeremy asked.

"HEY THAT'S MY GIRL! YOU LITTLE PEICE OF TRASH!" Zayn yelled and swung at Jeremy. They started fighting and the boys came and broke them up. I quickly ran to my D.J booth realiing I was late. I started my music off with Bulletproof by LA Roux. The rest of the night involved Zayn botherng me and me chilling out with Jeremy in the D.J booth. My shift was over so I left and went to sleep, at my house of course.

________________________________________________________________________________

 PIC OF JEREMY