Meeting new people.

I woke up to the sound of singing.

You should let me love you.

Let me be the one to.

Give you everything you want & need.

Baby good love and protection, make me your selection.

Show you the way love supposed to be..

Baby you should let me love you.

I knew that was Zayn singing.

"I love you, I wanna be yours, will you be mine?" He asked.

Just as I was about to reply I was interrupted by his laughter.

"YES! Thank you, I love you so much Janice. alright, bye love."

Shattered. That described my heart the best right now. Peices all over the floor, knowing if I make another move I will get hurt. The truth was I've always had a crush on Zayn. From every pointless conversation to every tear we experienced together. I loved him, but I didn't want to show it. He took everything I gave him, I'm just a crumbling fool. I should have known better. Do I need need to change? Just to get noticed by him? Whatever, I shouldn't change for him. Right now he needs a friend to talk to, someone he can come to and talk to about girls for advice. That's exactly what I'm going to be.

"Gaby! Gabs! Gaberela!" he shook me out of my thoughts.

"Huh?" I said.

"I have a girlfriend!"

"Congrats, I'm really happy for you!"

"Thanks, for everything." he hugged me.

"You're welcome." 

 We pulled away and I walked to the bathroom. I took a shower. How the water relaxed my and my crazy emotions. As I got out of the shower I decided to have a day for me. I changed into my clothes. I was wearing my black skinny jeans, my blue cookie monster shirt with my blue supras and my blue and black snapback that said "SWAG" on it. I drove to Starbucks and got out of my car. Since I was a regular customer they knew what I wanted and how I wanted it.

"Gaby!" the manager came and greeted me.

"Hey John!"

"How's my favroite customer doing?"

"Awesome." I lied and faked a smile. I couldn't let him see me broken. I don't even want to be broken.

"That's good."

He handed me my frappucino. I walked out and got in my car. Since I was such good friends with the manager, my order was free.

The rest of the day was relaxing, I needed to do this more often. I went to this cute deli and ate a sandwhich with crisps. Then I went to the movies and watched a movie by myself. I went to the spa. It was 6:00 I decided it was time to go home, as I drove I thought about Zayn. I mean I'm glad that he's happy with someone else, but I want him to be happy with me. I pulled into a parking spot and walked into the lobby and to the elevator. We lived in the Penthouse on the top floor. As I reached the floor I heard laughing.

I wonder what's going on, I thought. I walked in and saw a beautiful hanging out with Alyssa and Zayn. Alyssa looked up and introduced me to the girl.

"Gaby, this is Janice Zayn's girlfriend. Janice this is Gaby Zayn's Best Friend."

I was holding some coke in my hand when I accidentally dropped it all over Zayn's pants.

"GABY! Really?! These were really expensive pants! Good thing you didn't get my hair!" he walked away and went to change.

"Anyways.Hi Gaby! I've heard so much about you." Janice greeted.

"Good things I hope."

"Nothing but good things." she smiled.

"If you'll excuse me I'm going to be in my room."

"Okay." Alyssa said.

I walked in my room, and threw myself on the bed. I was just about to sleep when I heard:

"Hey Whiexican, get over here!" That didn't sound like Alyssa! IT WAS JANICE. That was the only nickname Alyssa and I used!

I tried to sleep, but I kept hearing Janice and AIyssa's conversation. Call me nosy, I just have really good hearing senses. They ate dinner and Alyssa would say things like 'You have really good table manners, Gaby always burp at the table'. Iguess she found a new friend I'm just a fourth wheel. I'm just going to leave. They'll be better with perfect Janice.

~ALYSSA'S POV~

Okay, Janice is nice, but she's been calling me stuff like Sissy and Whiexican and Bestie. I think it's kinda creepy. Like Gaby doesn't even call me Sissy. Wow. And she's no fun, she never burps or farts like Gaby and I used to do. Call us UNLADY LIKE we're just not into stuff like that. When the guys are around we're just like them. This is boring. Janice FINALLY left so I decided to go o Gaby's room. But she wasn't there. Her room was ACTUALLY clean, she left a note:

Zayn and Alyssa,

Where do I start? Thanks for everything. I love you guys, I hope you have fun with Janice. She seems really nice. Alyssa, you're like a sister to me. Thanks for giving me a shoulder to cry on when I was down. Zayn, I just want you to know that I love you. I always have. But, you've changed, ALOT. I guess it's a good thing. You guys I'm leaving for L.A tomorrow. I am going to pursue my dreams with singing. Sorry it had to came to this.

                                                                                                                             -Gaby/ Whiexican.

No, this can't happen! I'm leaving with her tomorrow. Zayn has it made for him, Gaby and I have always been so softspoken when it came to singing. I texted her and luckily she texted back.

To: GABY IS AWESOME.

From: Snowflake;)

GABY. STOP JANICE WILL NEVER COMPARE TO YOU! I NEVER EVEN LIKED HER, LOOK CAN I COME WITH YOU?!?! I KNOW ABOUT ZAYN BUT HE HAS IT MADE FOR HIM.. I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'D TO WITHOUT MY WHIEXICAN.

To: Snowflake;)

From: GABY IS AWESOME.

Sure I'll buy you a ticket. When we leave tell Zayn to come to the airport with you. I want to say my last goodbyes to him.

To: GABY IS AWESOME.

From: Snowflake;)

Alright. Byee, see you tomorrow. Kaii bai.

"ZAYN."

"Yeh?" he asked.

"It's ending." I said with tears in my eyes.

"Shh Lyss' it's okay. We knew it would end sooner or later.." he cooed.

"Okay, Gaby and I leave for L.A tomorrow. She wants you to come to the airport to say her last goodbye.She also wned me to give this to you" I explained my voice cracking.

"Okay." he folded it up and put it in his pocket.

Tomorrow. It all ends tomorrow.

____________________________________________________________________________

HEYYY GUYS! I KNOW ALOT OF DRAMA IN HERE. TRUST ME I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING WITH THIS STORY. AND CHARACTER CHANGE! GABY IS THAT GIRL FRO TEEN WOLF. I LOVE THAT SHOW BY THE WAY. ANYWAYS PIC OF THE NEW GABY ON THE SIDE:)

-GABY;)XX