17, all good?

"oh, ms

"oh, ms. minci, let's stop teasing them so much! they should be dismissed by now." the other woman said between soft giggles.

you let out a sigh of relief after the teacher finally discontinued their teasing to you and kazuha. though, the air around you was still tense. "if you'll excuse me, i have to get going now." 

"ah, of course. stay safe, (name)!" the older female exclaimed from behind the wall of desk which covered her whole figure. as you twisted the doorknob, you felt a feeling that someone had their gaze on you.

though, you shook it off as you had duties to attend to. that's right, you're shaking off the obvious person who watched you leave. not only that, you're ignoring the situation at hand between you and kazuha.

you've watched countless of videos of people online sharing their relationship experiences. majority advised to have a good communication with your partner. and how is that going with you?

####

kazuha, on the other hand, didn't know what to do either. when it comes to relationship, his relationship with you, he didn't think that things would become complex.

something that's surprising is he expresses his emotions more towards you compared to all of the people he knew. if you were that special to him to the point he can do that, why was a part of the puzzle missing?

he rarely shows his vulnerability to you.

####

(2) new messages
5 people liked your story

your phone stayed opened for a few seconds because of the notifications coming in. being the only source of light in your room, you squeezed your eyes tightly from the light facing your face.

it was already evening by now, your nap making time fly quicker.

ayaka
the first time in forwver i open my twt and i see u tweeting abt a person

is this who i think it is

you
umm 🤓
if you're thinking of what i'm thinking lets say it tgt
3
2

ayaka
WAIT. IM NOT READY YET GO BACK TO 3

you
321
TZUYU

ayaka
KAZUHA
ha
HUHHH

you
WHAT

ayaka
i thought u two hav something going on??

you
well, sort of, i think, maybe, probably?
I DONT KNOW.