17. You matter to me

2200+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter😅

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ botton. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hello! Hello! Hello My Dear Readers! Hope you all are okay and enjoying this novel. Okay okay... I'm always late. Actually I was about to update it yesterday but couldn't. Yeah, you can curse me. Because main kaam hi aise karti hun. Well, Okayyyyy, now I'm updating you guys! So here I'm with a new chapter of Fragrance Book series.☺️

Okay, now I think its enough of my rants today. Let's start the chapter. So here I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 17 of Fragrance book. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts 💭

__________..___________..____________.._____________

Chirag was shocked to see Anahita in that red saree. His mouth fell open. All he said in his mind was, "Goddess!"

When Ikshit saw Chirag open his eyes and open his mouth, staring at Anahita in shock, he immediately closed his mouth and said, "Abe Saale! What are you doing? Why are you staring at Bhabhi? With open your mouth too? Apni izzat lutwayega kya?"
(For those who don't understand hindi : - Will you get your honour robbed?")

When Chirag listened to him, moving his eyes here and there, he said softly, "You just keep quiet. You don't leave a single chance to tease me."

Ikshit said with a bit of style, "Abeyyy! I have saved your honor. Have some shame. Otherwise, tomorrow the headlines would have been in the newspapers, India's biggest business tycoon, Chirag Oberoi, went flat on seeing his future wife in the mandap."

Chirag glared angrily at Ikshit and said, "Just shut up."

Piya brought Anahita and made her sit in the mandap. Dadi came to her and put a black tika behind her ear as well and said, "My Anaa is looking very beautiful today. Don't be seen by anyone."

Anahita just smiled. Ikshit pushes Chirag's wheelchair and brings him to the mandap. Then both Ikshit and Piya went out of the mandap. Pandit ji started reciting mantras and started all the rituals of marriage. Chirag's eyes were repeatedly going towards Anahita, and Anahita was just sitting with her head down. Everyone else, sitting outside the mandap, was watching Chirag and Anahita tie the knot.

___________..___________.._____________..___________

Here someone's evil eyes were falling on both of them. Dakshi was also present at their wedding. Dadi had insisted her to stay in the mansion for tonight because she wanted Dakshi to see Chirag and Anahita's wedding with her own eyes and understand that Chirag can never be her now.

At this time, Dakshi was staring at both of them. How much did she explain to Chirag, how much did she try to persuade him not to get married. But Chirag did not listen to her. After all today he is going to marry another girl. Has Dakshi not done anything for Chirag? She continued to love him even after he was handicapped. She knew that he had a child too, still loved him. But really? Really she loved Chirag only? Or with his money, property and power? Dakshi wanted to make Chirag her own at any cost. But Chirag? What did he do with her? Leaving her and marrying some other girl? That too such a girl, who is just a doctor? Dakshi could not tolerate this.