18. First Night

2300+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ botton. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hello! Hello! Hello My Dear Readers! Hope you all are okay and enjoying this novel. Okayyyyy I'm updating you guys! So here I'm with a new chapter of Fragrance Book series.☺️ Hehe... There is a surprise for you in this chapter. After finishing this chapter, let me know if you liked it or not?🤗

Okay, now I think its enough of my rants today. Let's start the chapter. So here I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 18 of Fragrance book. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot for me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts 💭

_____________..__________..___________..____________

Anahita had ruined Dakshi's honor in just one second. And she came inside with Chirag. Piya was also no less. She also warned Dakshi well to stay away from Anahita and Chirag and she also followed them inside the mansion. Seeing both of them going ahead, Piya called out to them from behind, and said, "Diii! Jiju! Wait."

When Anahita heard her voice, she stopped. When Piya came to both of them, Anahita asked, "What are you doing here? Go to sleep."

Piya said with a mischievous smile on her lips, "Dadi told me to leave you both in your room. Today is your first night, right? So I can't avoid it. Let me fulfill my responsibility."

First Night? First. Night. When Anahita heard this, hatred and disgust appeared on her face. She didn't even want to see Chirag's face. But now it was too late. Now she was married to this monster. And tonight, was her first night after marriage. First night, you know? Now she had to stay in his room with Chirag.

At the same time, a suppressed smile emerged on Chirag's lips. He said, "Then go ahead and fulfill your responsibility, Saali Sahiba!"

After that, Piya confronts Anahita and Chirag outside the door of thier room, she and said, "Now I am going to sleep. Enjoy!"

And then she left from there. Chirag opened the door of the room. The room was decorated like a bride today. Lights were hanging everywhere, flowers were scattered and candles were burning. The whole room was glowing with the fragrance of flowers and candles.

 The whole room was glowing with the fragrance of flowers and candles