19. What if.....

2400+ Words.

You can happily skip my rants and go straight to the chapter.🥲

Note : - English is not my first language and I'm not too good in english. So this update has a lot of grammatical errors and spelling mistakes. So please avoid the grammatical mistakes.🥲

Do hit the star ⭐ botton. And add this novel to your library or reading list.

Hello! Hello! Hello My Dear Readers! Hope you all are okay and enjoying this novel. Okayyyyy I'm updating you guys! So here I'm with a new chapter of Fragrance Book series.☺️

Okay, now I think its enough of my rants today. Let's start the chapter. So here I'm updating you guys by the Chapter no. 19 of Fragrance book. I hope you'll give it a lots of love like previous chapters.

Please do leave a follow so you get notified about all the announcements or updates and leave your precious comment as you read the chapter. Your comments means a lot to me.🥺 So don't be shy, just comment your thoughts 💭

___________..___________..__________..______________

Anahita also brought Chirag's breakfast. Smiling, she placed the plate of breakfast in front of Chirag and went and sat on the chair next to Sharvil right in front of him. Chirag was only happy that today Anahita smiled seeing him. But, his happiness was only for a few minutes. As soon as he put the first bite in his mouth, he felt as if he had eaten a handful of salt. What was it? This was breakfast, this salt? So is his wife going to take revenge from him like this? By adding full bottle of salt on his breakfast? Seeing his disfigured face, Dadi asked, "What happened Beta? You didn't like the breakfast? Anaa made it with so much love."

Hearing Dadi's question, Chirag smiled and said, "No Dadi! It is not like that. The breakfast is very tasty. Indeed, whatever is made, is made with great love."

He said the last line looking at Anahita. Hearing Chirag's words, Anahita's smile disappeared. Because she felt that Chirag would not like this breakfast and due to excessive salt, he would only tell everyone that the breakfast was not good. And as soon as he says this, his image will get spoiled in his Dadi's eyes. And Anahita will remain innocent. But here her plan had backfired. What did Chirag said just now? Was the food well prepared? Hearing Chirag's words, Sharvil and Piya started hooting. And by doing this, don't know why? But a blush of shame appeared on Anahita's face and she took her eyes away from Chirag and looked away.

Dadi said, "Bachon! No joking while having breakfast. Have breakfast quietly."

Piya, "Sorry Dadi!"

Then everyone finished their breakfast. Chirag ate the entire breakfast smilingly. Anahita's eyes were on him. For once she even felt bad for Chirag. But then shaking off those thoughts, Anahita said in her mind, "What the hell Anahita? This man is a monster. And you feel bad for him? He has forcefully married you. You are just adding salt to his food. He has done too much. Whatever he did to you na? You did not even did to him even ten percent of what he did to you. This is what he deserves. So now kill this guilt of yours. And be happy, Girl!"

Then Anahita took her eyes off him. Everyone slowly started leaving the dining area. Sharvil got up from his place and said, "Bhabhi! I am taking Janav to his room. It is time for him to eat."

Anahita smiled and said, "Okay."

Then Sharvil wanted to take Janav from Piya's lap, but Janav was holding Piya's top tightly in his fist. So Piya said, "Let me also come with you."