🌝First date🌞

Jungkook opened the door for Taehyung after reaching their destination.. about forty five minutes drive from their home. Taehyung looked at the surroundings in confusion. She held Jungkook's hand which was waiting for her hand.

"Shall we?" Jungkook asked her and she nodded with an unsure eyes. Jungkook took her inside the huge building which has a name board as INDOOR STADIUM!?. Taehyung didn't ask any questions deciding not to spoil the surprise coming.

"For two please.." Jungkook bought two entry cards from the counter.

"Here it is.. in the second floor" the lady in counter said with a gentle smile. Jungkook said thank you and took Taehyung into the elevator. By then her patience level was terminated.

"Why are we here Jungkook?" Taehyung asked.

"Just two more minutes babe.. you can see all yourself.." Jungkook winked at her. They came out of the elevator and entered into a huge hall.

An indoor ice skating rink!

Taehyung looked around excited and Jungkook looked the excited girl near him.

"Wow.. there is no one else here.. that's good.." Jungkook said to her.

"Wow kook.. this is so amazing.. but i don't know how to skate.." Taehyung said disappointed.

"It's ok baby.. I will teach you to.. I can skate..like this we will teach each other so many things in our lifetime.. " Taehyung felt goosebumps hearing his thoughtful words. How amazing he is!

"Kook.. you are surprising me every day.. I am greatful for you have in my life.." Taehyung said with full of honesty.

"Me too baby.. I am really lucky to be your boyfriend.." Jungkook said before kissing her forehead. Taehyung felt the kiss with closed eyes.

"Come.. let's start.." Jungkook helped her to wear ice skates, helmet and knee pads. Jungkook helped her to stand near the entry. Taehyung held his hand nervously.

 Taehyung held his hand nervously