Chapter 11

I jumped, looking at her. "Jesus ducking Christ."

"Ducking? Wow you really are a badass." Abby snickered. (DallyismyHusbando )

I rolled my eyes. "Come on. Let's go to the Curtis house. We can stop at the lot on the way there to see Johnny and Ponyboy."

"Im not aloud to cuss at home, it's programmed into my brain." I groaned.

"The Keith Matthews doesn't let you swear? He's got a sailor mouth!" Abby laughed.

"Imma see Pony first. Use protection if you don't follow!" She yelled, running down the street.

"I swear to god!" I ran after her.

~
Once we got to the lot, my cheeks were red from running, Ponyboy and Johnny were sitting on a tire, talking amongst themselves.

Abby jumped on top of Pony "Hey baby" she smirked.

"Hey guys! Look who's backkkk!" I gestured to Dallas, who had followed me.

Johnny looked up. "Oh! Hey- Dal!" He said, smiling.

"Hey Johnny man" Dallas chuckled.

"Also I heard about Sylvia I'm sorry..." I whispered to Dallas before walking over to Johnny and Ponyboy.

Seeing Dallas's ring back into his left hand had confirmed what I had assumed; Sylvia had cheated and they had broke up again.

"How was jail?" Johnny asked. "Thought you weren't going to get out for a couple more months, man."

"I mean it's jail man, nothing exciting" he laughed, leaning against a tree as he lit a cigarette.

I shrugged. "More dangerous than anything I assume?" I sat down next to Johnny.

"Danger is my middle name." He said and smoke blew out of his nose and mouth

"No it's Tucker." Abby snickered.

I laughed softly, smiling, the dimple on my right cheeks showing.

"I heard Buck was having a party again tonight?" Johnny looked at Dallas. "Some fancy party this time though. Bet it's just an excuse to see girls in dresses. "We could go though, have to ask the whole gang."

I shrugged. "It's Buck what do you expect?" I rolled my eyes, scoffing.

"You coming doll?" Dallas smirked at me.

"Pony won't be able to go so imma stay with him." Abby sighed.

"I've never gone to a party before. But sure." I shrugged.

~
When we got back to the Curtis house Soda was sitting on the couch next to a girl. Two-Bit was sitting on the ground as per usual, drinking a beer.

"Oh hey! Dallas you're back?" Soda smiled at him. "Oh by the way I want to introduce you guys to someone. Dallas, Abby, Callie, this is my girlfriend."

He motioned to the girl sitting next to him on the couch.

"I'm Elora" She smiled shyly.(SimpForSodapopCurtis )

"Oh hi! Nice to meet you." I said, smiling back at her. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water, Two-Bit following me.

"You kissed Dallas didn't you?" He whisper shouted to me.

"Why would you think that?" I asked, playing dumb.

"He's watching you as if you slept together and I know you didn't because I'd be able to tell by your expression. I also have known Dallas long enough to know when he kisses people." Two-Bit glares at me.