Chapter 15

Thank everyone so much for all the support! If you had told me 2 months ago I would be making fan fictions and would meet a-lot of great people who have morphed into amazing friends I would never believe it! 🫶🏻 I honestly cannot express how much this means to me!

Thank you to kenzieheartzz for putting up with my shit and late night breakdowns 💕 Thank you for pre reading every since story and chapter I've made, published or not, I cannot thank you enough! :)  Anyway on with the drama!

-C.

"Callie.." I heard my brother's voice as I opened my eyes, seeing just blurry shapes around me.

My vision focused, and I saw Two-Bit and Soda staring at me, their faces pale in concern.

I sat up, realizing I was home. I blinked, as everything came rushing back, as I remembered what happened.

I groaned, sitting up. Sunlight was pouring through the windows of my living room.

Then I heard someone pounding on the front door.

Two-Bit stood up, walking out of the living room, opening the door. I couldn't see the door from where I was sitting.

"She doesn't want to see you." I heard Two-Bit say and I felt my body go cold.

"Let me see her man!" Someone shouted.

I stood up, walking towards the doorway. "Two? Who is it?" I asked. I recognized the voice but I hoped I was wrong.

"Dallas." Two-Bit responded, his voice filled with anger but I knew he was trying to be calm for my sake. Two-Bit moved out of the doorway, giving up, realizing Dallas wasn't going to leave.

"Callie..." he breathed out.

"I-I'm so sorry." Dallas said.

"What the hell do you want?" I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Whatever." I said, rolling my eyes, I kept my tone level and calm, even though I was angry, more than angry I was PISSED.

"I-I don't know what got into me. I drank to much this morning and she came over and for some reason I agreed. I understand you don't want to date me but... I-I'm so sorry." Dallas looked down at me.

"I don't want to see you again!" I said, loosing my temper. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?! I FUCKING TRUSTED YOU DALLAS!" I shouted.

"Well maybe that was a mistake!" He said, raising his voice back.

I saw Soda's eyes widen in surprise from the corner of my eye, and he lightly grabbed my arm so I wouldn't punch Dallas in the face.

"A MISTAKE! YOU REALLY CAN'T CONTROL YOURSELF CAN YOU?!" I shouted.

"FUCK THIS! I CAME TO APOLOGIZE!" He shouted, storming off.

I grabbed Dallas's arm.

"What?" He scoffed, turning around, facing me.