Chapter 22

(Colab with DallyismyHusbando and SimpForSodapopCurtis )

I walked next to Abby and Elora, Pony, Soda, and Dallas all walking in front of us on the sidewalk as we walked to the drive in.

It was nice outside, a soft breeze as the sun began to fade.

I pulled a jean jacket over my t-shirt, glancing at Abby.

"So how have you been?" I asked.

"Fine." Abby shrugged.

"How is it going with Pony?" I asked, giving her a soft smile.

"Good." Abby smiled.

"Good." I nodded, glancing at Elora.

"You guys okay?" Soda asked, glancing back at us as we walked into the drive in.

"Yeah, I'm alright" Elora said.

"Yep!" I smiled at Soda, sitting down on one of the benches.

Soda sat down next to Elora, giving her a soft smile.

Elora smiled back, but began staring off into the distance, which she had been doing a lot, mostly thinking about her father again.

I sighed as the drive in filled with talking and shouting as the movie was about to start.

Abby walked away from us and took Pony's hand, dragging him towards the concession stands to grab snacks.

"Hopefully Pony has protection." Dallas snickered.

I laughed as they walked away, Dallas sitting down next to me. I mumbled to Elora."I bet they won't be back for a while." I smiled softly.

My eyes widened. "Wait- you don't think they would..."

"I hope they listen to Dally's advice." Elora sighed.

I laughed. "I'm surprised Dar hasn't killed Pony already. It's a miracle." I joked.

"What if there is a mini Curtis walking around? I'd fucking kill myself, I hate fucking kids." Dallas muttered.

"I'm sure they use protection." Elora joked, "they're young, not stupid."

"True." Soda said, laughing.

"What's wrong with kids?" My eyebrows raised. I loved kids, babies, they could be a little devils sometimes but they were generally amazing and sweet.

"They are annoying and fucking greasy. Yes, we are greasers but they aren't greasy because of hair grease, they are greasy because they are gross." He scoffed.

"I'm with Dally on this one, kids annoy me, unless it comes to one of those angels." Elora agreed.

"There are no angels." Dallas mumbled.

I laughed. "You can't be serious..." I looked at Dallas.

"Oh yes I am." He mumbled.

I scoffed. "I love kids." I said with a higher pitched tone, joking with them.

"Oh c'mon doll." Dallas sighed, putting his arm around my shoulder.

"What?" I glanced at Dallas, rolling my eyes.

I laughed. "Oh please you're ridiculous."

Elora rolled her eyes "You were a kid too Dallas."

Soda laughed,"Yeah Dal you definitely were not the best child in the world."