Another Summer means new changes:

(In Milwaukee,Wisconsin)
(In the Hart Family apartment)
(In Jonah Hart's room)
(Jonah Hart is packing up his stuff in his suitcase🧳)
(Elena Hart arrives)
Elena Hart:Hey,sweetie,do you need help packing up your stuff for Camp Half-Blood?
Jonah Hart:I'm actually almost done,mom.I got Golden Drachmas, extra clothes, pajamas, sunglasses🕶, my toothbrush🪥, socks🧦,underwear,umbrella☂️,sandals🩴,deodorant and everything else.
Elena:Don't forget your...
Jonah:Airplane tickets?Got them!
Elena: ...Are you sure about this,Jonah?I mean,we live so far from New York right now.
Jonah:I'm gonna be fine,mom.I promise to send you mail cards✉️,Iris messages🌈 and text you.
Elena:Jonah,remember that demigods cannot text.It attracts monsters.
Jonah:I know,i'm meant texting you with my Hephaestus Phone.Of course I remember that,mom.
(Jonah and Elena laugh)

(Later)
(On Milwaukee Mitchell International Airport)
Elena:So,this is it...I won't see you again until August...
Jonah:I'll be fine,mom.Besides,Percy and Chiron will be taking care of me.
(Elena hugs Jonah)
Elena:(hugging Jonah)Be safe
Jonah:(being hugged by Elena)...I will

???:(voice)Flight 13 with destination to Long Island is about to departure.

(Elena stops hugging Jonah)
Jonah:That's my signal.I have to go.
Elena:Be careful,sweetie.
(Jonah gives Elena a kiss in the cheek)
Jonah:I love you,mom.
Elena:I love you too
Jonah:☺️
(Jonah leaves)
(Elena waves goodbye)

(2 hours and 15 minutes later)
(In the Long Island McArthur Aiport)
(Jonah arrives)
(Jonah sees Percy Jackson and Mya Rodriguez waiting for him)
Jonah:Percy!
Percy Jackson:(holding a sign with Jonah's name misspelled as "Yoenah")Jonah!
(Jonah goes towards Percy Jackson and Mya Rodriguez)
Percy:Thank the gods you're okay.How was your flight?
Jonah:It was good.Since i'm friends with a child of Zeus,he didn't vaporize me in the sky.
Percy:Yeah
Mya Rodriguez:It's nice to see you,Jonah.
Jonah:Same to you,Mya...
Percy:Well,now that's settled,let's go,Camp Half-Blood is waiting.
Mya:Si!Campamento Half-Blood!Woo!Hoo!

(On Motauk,Long island,New York)
(Percy is driving his car🚙 with Jonah and Mya)
Jonah:Not to be rude,but,how is it that Mya is speaking English without a Translation Potion?
Percy:(driving)I enrolled Mya in a progressive school that is helping her with her English
Mya:Percy went to the same school,but he got expelled because he was bringing a "bad vibe".
Percy:(driving)It was not my fault! It was the Langostryian Giants!
Percy:(driving)And how about you,Jonah.How was living in Missouri?
Jonah:It was good,I made some new friends.This time,they were not teachers...mostly...
(Jonah,Percy and Mya laught)
Percy:(driving)You kids want some music🎶?
Jonah and Mya:Yeah

(Later)
(In Camp Half-Blood)
(A group of new campers gather around)
Dionysus/Mr.D:(with a megaphone)Welcome everyone to Camp Half-Blood!
Dionysus/Mr.D:(with a megaphone)For those newbies who made it out alive! I'm Dionysus!The God of Wine!And an unwilling camp director!
New camper #1:You're Dionysus?
Dionysus/Mr.D:(with a megaphone)Only my friends call me Dionysus!The name's Mr.D for you!Kid!
New camper #1:Actually,my name is...
Dionysus/Mr.D:(with a megaphone)Whatever!
Dionysus/Mr.D:(with a megaphone)This is how it works!If you're here!That means you're a Half-Blood!Which is another word for demigod!Yes! I said it!Demigod!Half human!Half god!One of your parents had an affair with a Greek God!And BAAM!You were born!
New camper #2:So that's why we were attacked by monsters?
Dionysus/Mr.D:(with a megaphone)Yep!Like this kid just said!Monsters have the tendency to attack Half-Bloods!So if you ever saw the minotaur follow you home!And the adults didn't believe you!You're not crazy!That was the minotaur!
New camper #3:Ha! I knew it!
Dionysus/Mr.D:(with a megaphone)Shut it!Kid! I'm the one doing the initiation!
Dionysus/Mr.D:(with a megaphone)Anyway!My daughter!Micah Salazar! Is gonna give a tour around Camp Half-Blood! If you're still confused about all this stuff!Come with me to the Big House!And i'll show you the Orientation Film!
Micah Salazar:I wouldn't watch the film if I were you...
New campers: ...
Dionysus/Mr.D:(with a megaphone)If you excuse me! I'll go play Pinocle with a Centaur!And yes!Centaurs are real!
(Dionysus/Mr.D leaves)
Micah:Well...that's my dad...
Micah:Follow me,everyone,this is just starting...
(Micah leaves with the new campers)
(Jonah,Percy and Mya arrive)