Waystation huntress and the reaper of men:

(In Antney's Ice Cream)
Aaron Finley:(with a Vainilla Ice Cream Cone)At least the Mist made the mortals believe that the building collapsed out of instability.
Ariana Finley:(with a Vainilla Ice Cream Cone)This "Master of Heavens" has proven to be quite...um...
Percy Jackson:(with a Blue Moon Ice Cream Cone)Smarter?
Ariana:Smarter is quite strong...I'd prefer to say...um...clever...yeah,clever than we throught.Right Jonah?
(Jonah is staring at his Rocky Road Ice Cream in a cup)
Mya Rodriguez:(with a Coconut Ice Cream Cone)Qué lo what?!Earth calling Jonah Hart!
Jonah:(with a Rocky Road Ice Cream cup)Ah,what?
Vivian:(with a Lemon Sorbet)Are you okay?Are you still thinking about what Cassandra said?
Jonah:(lying)Of course not,it's just...
Ariana:The fate of one of your siblings?You had a vision about one of them dying?
Jonah:I can't talk about it
Evan Webber:(with a Mango Frozen Yogurt)Why?
Jonah:All I can say is that I promised dad not to tell anyone, not even that person.
Aaron:So it's true then,you know who of us is going to die.
Will:(with a Passion Fruit milkshake)Just like the prophecy said "One shall perish in the eclipse be aware"
Vivian:The question is who?
Percy:Guys,we'll drive ourselves crazy overthinking it.You know how prophecies are.Heroes always get in trouble trying to thwarf them.
Ariana:Right...
Evan:Sorry,Jonah.
Percy:Now,let's just focus on a way to find Leto.
Ariana:Perhaps we should consult the goddess Artemis.She's the twin sister of Apollo and is Leto's daughter as well.
Vivian:She's the Goddess of the Hunt.Artemis is always busy chasing monsters with her fellow hunters.Besides,she might be even more searching for Apollo.I heard that she constantly switched between her Greek and Roman counterparts out of worry the 3rd time Apollo became a mortal.
Jonah:Didn't Apollo turn into a mortal only 2 times?
Percy:It's kind of a long story.I'll explain the "Trials of Apollo" to you when we get back at Camp Half-Blood.
Will:💡
Will:Of course!Why didn't I think of that before?!
Jonah,Percy,Vivian,Evan,Mya,Ariana and Aaron:???
Will:A couple of months ago, I went to Waystation where 2 former Hunters of Artemis worked. Their daughter, Georgina, had a private talk with someone, she referred to as "Mother".
Vivian:Leto is the Titaness of Motherhood and the Hunters of Artemis are usually considered her adoptive granddaughters.That makes sense.
Mya:Are you sure it is a good idea?How are we so sure that girl,Georgina,knows where she is?
Percy:I'm afraid that is the only plan we have
Evan:Where is Waystation?
Will:In Indianapolis
Vivian:In that case,we have some bus tickets to buy...

(During the night)
(In ???)
(Lydia Sharpe looks at the night sky)
Lydia Sharpe:Another day has passed,15 more days until the Solar Eclipse comes.
(Lydia Sharpe sees Apollo,God of the Sun and Prophecy getting weak inside his cage)
Lydia:(teasing)What's wrong?Apollo?Are you running out of battery?
(Lydia and some monsters laugh in an evil way)
Apollo,God of the Sun and Prophecy:(inside the cage/weakened/sarcastic)Very funny,witch girl.
Apollo:(inside the cage/weakened)Yes,I know who you are,Lydia Sharpe.Just like I know who you serve.So trust me when I tell you that he cannot be trusted.
Lydia:Come on,you're just saying that because you are afraid of him.It makes sense,though,you should be very afraid.
Apollo:(inside the cage/weakened)I'm talking serious!Your Master doesn't care about sharing power!He's going to kill everyone!Including you!If he returns to this world!
Lydia:You're wrong,he will kill everyone who opposes him,but will spare those like me.
Apollo:(inside the cage/weakened)You mean,crazy girls with magic tricks?
(Apollo laughs weakly)
Lydia and the monsters: ...
Apollo:(inside the cage/weakened)😅
Lydia:Laugh whatever you want,but the time of the Olympians will soon come to an end.
(??? Arrives)
Lydia:Where have you been?!I've waited for you!
???:Sorry,it wasn't easy to come here unnoticed.What do you want?
Lydia:Jonah and the others are getting closer.I need you to handle it.
???:Fine...