After the wedding

(Hey guys this is part 2 of the wedding story, if you read the the wedding story you know I kinda just ended it, but that was for a reason, 1 the way it felt your kinda like what? And then it kinda feeds into this, and I don't fully explain it but that's kinda how I like it and how i wrote it its kinda choppy but i thought it was fun. If you don't like it then sorry. But I hope you guys enjoy!)

[After Nick and Charlies make-out-sesh they went back to the party and shortly after went home because Charlie got to drunk and threw up 😅]

Nicks POV: I wake up to Charlie sound asleep next to me, looking as gorgeous as ever.

"Hey, good morning sleepyhead." I say in a attempt to wake him up.

"Hi.. Morning." Charlie sighs out.

"Does your head hurt?" I ask chuckling.

"Yes actually, really bad." Charlie groans and rubs his temple.

"I'll go get you some water and an aspirin." I say as I motion to get out of bed.

I get the water and the aspirin and head back to the room.

"Thank you." Charlie says land proceeds to take the aspirin.

"Yeah of course.. Hey char?" Nick says.

"Yeah?" Charlie responds.

"Can we talk about something?" I say .

"Yeah." Charlie says a bit worried.

"Okay, I'm just going to say it." I say a bit scared.

"What Nick?" Charlie asks worry increasing by the second.

"I'm just-just-" I say holding back.

"Just what?" Charlie says really worried now.

"I'm not ready.." Nick trails off.

"Not ready for what?" Charlie asks uneasy.

"To do.. It." I say taking a deep breath out.

"Oh Nick. Neither am I." Charlie smiles.

"Come here." Charlie says sympathetic.

Charlie gestures hid arms towards his body tell Nick to come in for a hug. Nick gives Charlie a earnest hug. Charlie kisses Nick on the top of his head.

"Im not ready either, and maybe we will both be ready at some point or we will be ready at different times, maybe we will never want to do it. But whatever it is going to be its fine with me. Nick, I love you, and that will never change no matter what the circumstances. That's in the future anyway, so don't worry about that now." Charlie says admiringly.

I stare for a bit wondering.

"How did I get so lucky?" I smile. Charlie giggles.

"I love you too and the best boyfriend a boy could ask for." I blush.

I plant a kiss on Charlie lips and snuggle back down with him in the bed.

"You should rest you probably have a hangover." I laugh.

"Yeah, try MASSIVE hangover." Charlie laughs.

We close out eyes and lay down. I begin to fall asleep as I am spooked by Charlies loud snoring. I giggle a little bit and begin to lay my head down to go back to sleep. 

I am so glad I have a boyfriend like Charlie he understands me he never rushes and is so patient and kind what more could a person want in a significant other? He so irreplaceable to my heart, lord only knows what I would do if Charlie broke up with me.

(Hey! This was the end of my weirdly connected story lol. I hope you enjoyed though! Like I said schools already kind of tough and I'm trying to write as much as I cab but its not coming out to good but these are finally so good Ideas I got. Don't forget to vote love yall💖.)