Ch.13 Part 1

🚨 Warning there will be some triggers in this chapter along with this chapter being extra long

🚨 Warning there will be some triggers in this chapter along with this chapter being extra long.🚨

Standing outside was (y/n) on the phone with someone. "Hmm send me the file that you have and I'll go over it. Its fine that it will take a couple weeks but I'll wait." The sound of people running could be heard behind her. "Very well, thank you Mrs. Lynn."

"(Y/N)!" V and Jungkook yelled for her. "Yes?" From hearing her calm voice they rushed to her side. "Please stop this. We didn't want this. Yes we know we haven't been been there to talk with you and we are sorry that you had to deal with everything on your own. When I say I want my old (y/n) I want my happy loving caring yes smart killing machine niece back. You were perfect before all of this. You scared everyone back there." V ran his hands through his hair trying to think of what else to say but Jungkook beat him to it.

"My little bunny we taught you everything you needed to know. If we knew that is where he sent you ... that messed up camp PD made and making you do the torturing we would of stopped it all. Your mother wouldn't want this." She let our a wobbly sigh. "Thank you for your concern but I'm fine. I prefer this. I'm not at some bar getting blacked out or bringing someone home every night. I'm not having night terrors and I actually get rest. I'm still me but a better version of me. I'm needed back at my home for a meeting please...try to understand where I'm coming from. A small smile appeared on her face. She hugged them tight. "If you will excuse me." Turning around she walked to her car.

After she pulled away the rest joined them. "She...she enjoys this." Its all V could say when he looked back with eyes filled to the brim with tears. "She finds peace in it all." Everyone didn't know how to register the new (y/n). Before the whole fiasco went down Baekhyun mentioned that everyone pack for a few weeks of vacation on their huge yacht. Cheers rung out all over the restaurant. Now how was anyone going to be able to have fun now?

~Fast-forward~

The dark tainted past few days turned into a fresh new day. Around 10am slowly each person that didn't look like they were walking zombies stood by patiently while the rest that looked like shit or just coming back from war trying so hard to stay awake. "Alright everyone let's start boarding." Baekhyun had a big smile on his face. He felt like this still needed to happen. No one knew if she would join them since it was all work and no play. Chan seemed completely different now. He brought some chick with him as his date for this holiday. She said her name was Naomi, no one really cared.

After one another they all went to their rooms to unpack. As everyone settled in the roar of a very well known car was heard right outside. "No fucking way." Mei Sun bolted upstairs leaving everyone in her dust. "She...she really showed up." Her face lit up like new years. "(N/n)!" Quickly running off the yacht she engulfed her sister in a hug. (Y/n) didn't know how to feel. She froze in her place with her arms out wide. "U-uh hi Mei Sun, it's good to see you too." Her voice was brittle but still angelic.