Ch. 37

-Time Jump!-

It was happening!! The baby was finally coming! Everyone was rushing to get thing prepared Chris and (y/n) were already heading to the hospital.

The nurses took her in and got her prepared. "You ready dad? Let's get you preped so that way once the baby is out we can hand the baby off to you so that way if anything happens to mom we can jump right in."

The nurse was quick and sweet. "Alright momma I need yo to push ok?" (Y/n) did her breathing exercises and nodded. "Eeehhh AAAAHHHHHH" The first push, then the second and soon a third. "Alright you are doing great mama, one more ok?"

Chris was clenching his jaw hoping his love of his life don't break it before the baby is officially here. Her screams and cussing filled the room. "Ok ok here we goooo!" Silence then....the sweet beautiful sound of a baby crying.

"He's here! Mon Chaton our beautiful baby boy is here." His adrenaline was slowly coming down as his eyes landed on the sweet bundle of joy. He looked at his beautiful love and saw how tired she was.

"Rest love, you can hold him once you wake up." She smiled softly before she fell asleep. Picking up his phone he called Changbin. Once he answered Chris had the biggest smile on his face.

"Hey Chris! The girls are over setting-up the table I believe." He called everyone into the dining room. BTS and the rest of Stray Kids huddled around. "How is (y/n)?" Sunny cooed. "She is sleeping, she almost fell asleep in the process." Chris smiled at his sleeping beauty.

"So she had the baby?!" Mei Sun screamed in the background. "Yes! He is finally here!" He fixed the phone so everyone could see the sweet baby boy asleep all bundled up in daddy's arms. "Oooh he is adorable!" Han's eyes sparkled like the night sky with Felix crying tears of joy.

Everyone let the emotions flow till the nurse walked in. "Hi I'm here to get the little guys name." She smiled at the baby till she noticed mom. "I'll come back, no rush! It's best if mom got all her rest." Saying bye to everyone so I could let my son sleep properly I took a photo and sent it to the rest of our friends and family.

~~
After a few hours (y/n) finally woke up. "Mi Amore?" I hopped up and walked over to her bedside. "I'm right here, are you hungry?" She lightly nodded. Still sleepy but hunger is never something to ignore. "I'm guessing you want...your favorite?" I chuckled when I saw the gleam in her eyes.

"Yes please." Pulling out my phone I called Felix. "Hey could you pick up some Tteokbokki and curry Tonkatsu with white rice only? Oh and extra Tonkatsu sause."

"Yeah of course, also we plan on stopping by anyway, the house is over flowing with gifts from everyone and since you guys will be coming home later today I have the girls pick out an outfit for her and the baby. Lee know has clothes for you as well."

"Thank you all so much we look forward to see you all later." After talking and (y/n) holding the baby the nurse finally came back. "Hello~ I'm here to get the baby's name." She smiled and locked eyes with me.

"Do you want to name him or do you want to work on this together?" Taking her soft hand in mine I told her we should work on this together. Thinking and saying names out loud. We finally agreed on one.

"We will name our baby Taehoon." The nurse smiled sweetly and then left the room. The name Bahng Taehoon felt just right. Later in the day we were given the green light to go home. The drive was peaceful and quiet, both (y/n) and Taehoon were asleep.

I couldn't help but glance in her direction. She has done so much and has battled so much I was the fool that didn't stay by her, I was the idiot that couldn't handle it all. Arriving back home at the Haegeum Estate there stood everyone ready to welcome the new member of the family.

"(Y/n)!" Jungkook had tears already in his eyes as he rushed over to her. "Oh kookie don't cry! If you do I will!" Chris laughed at her. "She is still dealing with left over hormones." Her father walked over and hugged her tightly. "Welcome home, why don't you go and eat up dinner is ready and we can bring everything in."

She didn't hesitate, she was loving the fact that now, she can sleep in her bed and not that hard uncomfortable poor excuse of a bed. All of her favorites were littered everywhere on the table. "Eat up ok? I'm gonna put this little guy to bed and I'll join you." (Y/n) silently nodded her head as she watched him gently carry Taehoon upstairs into his room.

-Time Jump! Sorry! We gotta move alone people we gotta move along.-

Years have gone by and the power that they held grew more and more even outside of S.Korea. Chan still runs the show for SKZ amd the Nymphs are dominating the men. Taehoon is now growing big and strong since his 4th  birthday has passed and his little Sister Yuwon just turn 2!

BTS has passed on their power to The Nymphs as they stepped down from being Mafia kings and focused on better things, helping with over flow work and helping with the kiddos! Yoongi loves being a grandfather and his brothers are love being able to help when needed and playing with their Niece and Nephew.

Sunny and Changbin are happily married and they have a little girl of their own, she just turned one. Sweet little Soae has her mother's eyes but has her father's hair. When mommy is away and if dad is working you can find her following Felix or Jungkook since they seem like children themselves.

Han and Mei Sun are engaged but they don't plan on having kids just yet, their little aussie shepherd Nugget. Felix and Chris laughed when they heard their dogs ne was nugget. One by one it seemed that everyone was finding their sweethearts and planning their lives every step that they took.

Chris and (y/n) were happy where they were and couldn't be happier.   They loved having everyone in the same Estate being able to have dinner and to help eachother out when needed. Dinner was a blast as the table kept getting bigger and bigger no one could have it any other way.