Ch.24

Chris was in his office with BM. BTS were off the grid due to a mission gone wrong and could not participate but have been sending them resources. Yoongi was very pissed and couldn't look at the screen with the rest. He was furious that Cory would do such a thing and he was furious at his daughter for going soft on a man that betrayed her.

While they were talking the others were getting things together and loaded up. "Hey Felix can you make sure all the GPS tags are secured in the belts this time!" Han yelled from the kitchen grabbing snacks so everyone can focus on getting the tools ready.

"Yeah oh and can you go ahead and put what I was gonna cook for lunch in the fridge ill just make it when we get back." Felix started tinkering with the belts making sure every single false stud was secured. "I believe we have every clip we have ready to go and I'm not sure if we should let Minho move around the Explosives...remember what happened last time?" Changbin adjusted his new hi tech goggles so he doesn't have to drag huge equipment to put certain weapons together.

"Hey it wasn't my fault someone didn't check the cap!" Minho was counting the case of Explosives listening to everyone blab. "Hyunjin is in charge of thaaaat soooo." Minho laughed. "I checked them! We had newbies and they were always touching shit." Jeongin brought in the weapon bags so the guns can be cleaned.

"Hey why is Minho with the Explosives? Shouldn't that be hyunjin" they all just shrugged it was being done so who cares right? Soon BM and Chris headed into the living room.

"Should that guy be with explosive stuff?" BM looked at Minho chewing on the end of his pen, everyone roared in laughter. "What is happening?" Minho finished up with his counting and stormed off into the kitchen. "IT WASNT MY FAULT!"

Moving on with their day, the sun was finally setting. "Is everyone ready to go?" Chris was cladded in black and a black body harness with some equipment attached to it. The others were dressed the same. Changbin had to change his since his muscles grew a bit the last time he had to wear his body harness.

Loading up the van and having backup ready to go. Pulling out the map of Ateez HQ Chris handed the map to Han so he could mark where the blind spots will be. It's going to be a long ride but we will meet up with back up soon.

- (y/n)'s POV -

Coming too the smell of fall filled my lungs and the feeling of warm cotton sheets that smelled of light lavender made me feel like I am at peace. I didn't want to leave the nice soft warm bed. My head was hurting like crazy but I felt better just laying here.

"You plan on staying in bed princess?" A bolt of fear shot through my back. Sitting up as quickly as my body could let me I saw the eyes that got me hooked all those years ago.

"S-san.." He got up from his chair and walked over to me. "How are you feeling? Are you ok?" The feel of his warm hand on my face gave me goosebumps. "I'm fine just a small headache." Feeling the bed dip farther and falling back down on the bed San was now hovering over me. My face started to feel warm and hot.

"S-san.." His face looked....sad? "Princess...I've missed you so bad...I missed your face and hearing your voice...I cried every night because I couldn't have you here." Soon droplets of water landed on my cheeks. He was crying. Reaching up wiping away his tears my heart broke a little. I don't wanna tell him about my relationship with Chris, but I also needed to tell him because I do not feel the love I once did when we were first together.

"I'm sorry that you were alone San..I thought you really did die. My world was gone and I crashed and burned, I was nothing with out you the same way you are feeling right now. I'm also sorry, but...I moved on like you should of." He looked at me with the most terrified look.

"What? No no princess you can't please I need you in my life we were supposed to get married! What about our child?" My heart stopped. I couldn't tell him about that. It would completely destroy him to tiny microscopic pieces.

"Princess?" The panic attacks I had when I tried to tell everyone about what happened I had to be taken to Jin's office. My heart felt like it was going to explode, my body was jittery, my breath was short and quivering. I soon felt tears. "I-i am s-so...so s-s-sorry." I broke...I officially broke.

He pulled me up and into his lap. "Pleaase .... forgive me San please." The way he held me felt like I was so small but I felt safe. Looking back into his eyes I couldn't bring myself to tell him. "Princess please tell me....please." I could see his heart breaking by how I should tell his eyes were slowly hallowing out.

"I-I...I lost the baby..after you were shot down and when we tried to get out of there we were hit...we were t boned and I ended up losing the baby. That night I wanted to tell you the gender but...I ended up not being able to. San...it was a baby boy." San started to break as well.

"I'm so sorry." He held me tightly as if I would turn into dust and disappear. "No no it's not your fault...it's not your fault princess." The scream he let out sent chills through out my bones. The rest of Ateez barged in. "What happened?!" Hong Joong looked around Panicking. "San?!" Seonghwa rushed to him along with Mingi.

He looked at them with the most broken look they have ever seen. "What did you do?" Wooyoung glared at me not caring I had the same look on my face. "Don't look at her like that...Don't go assuming shit!" He wouldn't let me go. "The night I was shot going to meet her and her family...she...she was going to announce that we were going to be parents and that we were going to get married...I guess there was a back up plan and...she lost the baby in a car accident."

The room fell silent and cold. They couldn't believe that someone would stoop so low to get what they wanted. There was a group hug, but I had to push the courage up and out. "San...I need you to understand that we...we can't be together. Please understand that yes I love you it's just my heart belongs with Chris..."

The atmosphere changed again. "You want to be with that monster? He doesn't really love you (y/n) he just wants the power you hold, that the family holds." San never says my name like that unless he is angry. "He just wants you like all the other men...your body and God knows what else. You would be a queen here! You grew up with us anyway."

It was the truth my heart just keeps screaming for Chris. My body yurns for his touch and his lovely romantic touches not....San's touch or romantic touches. I shook my head no. The room started to fill with heavy tension. "Fine...then you will stay in this room and you will learn to love me again." They left me alone in this huge room. The door slamming made me jump.

"Chris...please hurry up..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"I know what I want now....and thats you..."